Chapter 10

Angel was following Lucy as she needed to kill Wendy. She thought that Lucy was just a normal human being and so, Angel thought that Lucy couldn't sense her. When Lucy had enough of Angel following her, she turned around and she glared at the demon. "Stop following me." She growled out, releasing some of her killing intent. Angel froze. Lucy then walked away.

Angel was still frozen, but after a few minutes, she could move again. Damn! She is no human. She looks human, but what is she? She wondered. Angel decided to let Wendy live for another day as she wanted to find out what Lucy is. "Who are you?" Angel had asked herself. She knew her Master had wanted her, but she wondered for what purpose. The girl was obviously not human.

With Wendy and Lucy

Wendy was holding her stuffed white dragon close to her small and frail body. She was sniffing again and she wished that Lucy was with her. She was sitting on her bed, scared.

Lucy's black wings comforted her as they mostly have a mind of their own. Wendy was a normal human, but her body released a scent less perfume that makes certain demons protective of her. Lucy wasn't affected by the perfume as she practically raised Wendy along with Juvia.

Lucy was Wendy's guardian and she was currently trying not to growl aloud. She knew that Wendy could sense her anger and her power and she didn't want to scare her.

Lucy thought she was a human until she saw her nails turn black. When that happened, she knew that she was nowhere near human as she thought she was.

She did some research and she learned that she was a Arch-Angel Version 2. She was the only Version 2 that she could find research on and she felt sick when she read the entire research profile on her.

She remembered raking a hand through her hair and she remembered saying, "What the hell is this?" She remember feeling the sickening feeling that she was connected to Juvia.

What the hell is this?

This was the only thought that Lucy had while Wendy was whimpering on her bed in discomfort, reacting to Lucy's slight anger.

End of Chapter 10