Chapter 6

Natsu was relaxing in a hot bath. His horns had already sprouted out and he sighed in relief as his red wings relaxed. "Ahh, yes. That feels good." Natsu says, about to go to sleep.

"Natsu." And, his bath was ruined. Damn it. He thought.

"Why this girl can't be like her sister?" He whispered. "What Lisanna?" He said out loud.

"How can I mate with my sister, whose Satan Soul has a mate already?" The girl asked.

"Huh, well your demon loves Mira's human form and Yukino loves Satan Soul Mira. You two will have to share. And if you try to break the mating bond, Mira will die and you will die of depression." Natsu tells Lisanna. The girl shuddered. So, I can't break the bond without dying. But, I can reject her. She thought.

"Thank you, Master." Lisanna says, walking away.  Natsu was both relieved and surprised at Lisanna. Can she be plotting something? Natsu wondered. He didn't shake away the thought, but he didn't ponder on the thought.

With Mira

Mira was sitting with Yukino. Yukino ran her hands through Mira's hair. "You're so cute." She coos at Mira. Mira whimpered with happiness. When Lisanna appeared in the door, Mira growled a little bit. Yukino was showering Mira with kisses and she took no notice of Lisanna.

"Yes, Lisanna?" Mira says, scratching Yukino's scalp.

"I wanted to apologize for my mindless behavior. You're my mate and I acted irrational." Lisanna says, really hoping that Mira forgives her.

"Hmm, I forgive you, but don't touch me, please." Mira says, whimpering. Mira stopped Yukino's kisses and she went to the bathroom.

"So, you dislike me and I sure as hell don't like you and now we have to share Mira?" Yukino asks Lisanna.

"Pretty much. We have to get along, for her sake." Lisanna tells Yukino.

"Where did this attitude come from?" Yukino asked, wary of Mira's sister's intentions. Yukino knew that Lisanna sometimes had evil intentions.

"Well, I'll die if I keep on rejecting her and treating her like I always do." Lisanna says, making Yukino smile warmly at her.

"You finally understand." Yukino says, smiling at Lisanna.

"Yeah." I can't keep on bothering Master Natsu again. She thought.

Please vote, comment and share. I can't wait for this story to become 1 thousand reads.