Chapter 11

Lucy started to calm down as she heard knocking on the door. She knew who it was. Mister Dragneel is here. She thought. She ran to get the door.

When she got to the door, she felt a strong demonic presence. She opened the door and she stared at Natsu Dragneel. Natsu was wearing a suit and Lucy felt her wings pop out. She resisted a howl of pain when that had happened. Natsu was shocked, but then he relaxed his look when he saw that Lucy was scared.

"Luce, don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I may be a demon stronger than you, but I don't hurt demons that don't amuse me. I'm a great person." Natsu tells Lucy and the girl saw no lies in what Natsu had just told her. She blushed at the nickname he gave her.

"How do you know my name?" Lucy asked, letting Natsu come into the house. Natsu grinned at Lucy's question.

"Juvia loves to talk about you and Wendy." Natsu tells Lucy.

"Really? So, Mister Dragneel-." Lucy started but Natsu interrupted her.

"Call me Natsu." Natsu says, showing his signature grin that made Lucy's heart skip a beat.

"Is Miss Juvia a demon as well?" Lucy asked. She wanted to make sure. Natsu nodded silently at her question. She figured that was the case. She noticed that Juvia carries the same protective feelings that she has for Wendy. I knew it. She smelled familiar for some reason. Lucy thought.

"Are you okay with that?" Natsu asked, nervously. Lucy nodded her head slowly as she was still wrapping her head around it.

"Yeah, it's cool. I'm surprised that I'm a demon, but I wonder why I didn't like Lisanna. My human mind feared her, but when my demon blood had awakened, I started to hate her." Lucy tells Natsu.

"Oh, that, yeah, her scent makes everyone but her mates hate her. Hell, one of them don't even like her." Natsu tells Lucy.

"Ouch. That's harsh." Lucy says, closing one of her eyes.

"Yeah. It's to be expected when you're own sister's rapist." Natsu tells Lucy.

"Double ouch." Lucy commented. Natsu nodded.

Sorry for late update!