twenty six

A/N: Sorry had too many things going on in college! Anyways, thanks for being patient! Got a week free so I had time to write this. Btw got another story & I'm trying to upload it this week. Check it out, will be updating once I finish this one though! It's "Want Me Back" :)

LISA'S POV

Looking at Jennie as she slept peacefully in my arms fits as a hobby that I would never get tired of.

I looked at her in awe while running my fingers on her silky hair.

When I leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her temple, she grunted and snuggled closer on my neck.

I sighed in contentment. Hours ago I made love with her, right after I confessed what I feel. I still haven't heard her answer, though I know it can wait. And if ever she doesn't feel the same yet, it doesn't matter.

I'll make sure to get her all to myself and make her fall for me.

I pressed my lips on her ear and hugged her tighter, loving the warmth that her body gives off while we stay naked under the covers.

Her upper torso slightly rests on my upper body, giving me a view of her smooth back. As I traced every bit of her skin with my fingertips, I noticed her slowly open her sleepy eyes.

She immediately greeted me with a tired smile.

"How do you feel?" I worriedly asked, caressing her cheek, "Does it hurt bad?"

She gently crawled until she reached my lips and pecked it sweetly before laying her head in my chest again, "It was worth it."

"You don't regret it?"

"Of course not," her hands landed on my stomach, making tiny circles on it with her fingers.

She's obviously not aware of how her touch affects my whole being.

She backed away a little, checking out my whole body from underneath the sheet.

She bit her lip as her eyes traveled down.

I plastered a sly smirk on my face, "You checking me out, Jennie Kim?"

"You're perfect," she pouted, moving away from me.

I almost protested when I lost her warmth but the woman really knew how to kill me, she sat on my bare sex. I groaned with the contact, feeling her hot core directly on my skin.

"You're gonna be the death of me," I muttered under my breath.

"But you make me feel alive," she grins and leans to give me a kiss on my lips before going out of bed, "Come on let's make breakfast."

Argh. This tease.

I grunted, "Let's just ask Dara to bring us food here."

She playfully rolled her eyes and walked to the table near my bed.

"Oh shit," she cussed, now looking through her phone.

"What is it?"

"Mom has so many missed calls and messages from last night, I forgot to—" she stops, like she's reading a message. Finally, she sighed like one of a relief, "God, Jisoo saved me. Told them I was over her house so they wouldn't look for me."

I didn't say anything, my mind occupied of the thought that what if her family finds out? Specifically, would Jennie even choose to stay with me whatever their reaction is?

Surely we couldn't keep this a secret for long, right?

"Lis?" Jennie waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance, "You okay?"