four

"She's WHAT?!" I asked, shocked.

Jisoo's forehead creased a bit, looking annoyed. "Don't tell me you're homophobic? Because trust me Jen, our friendship is over once you are one."

"No, Jesus! Not at all. It just kind of shocked me that Lisa's famous... to the girls."

"Beautiful ladies don't only attract horny men these days you know, they attract pretty ladies too," she said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

She's overreacting that it started to annoy me too.

I raised my brow at her, "So if Lisa asks you to have sex with her, you would?"

"Gays are not gays just so they can have sex with the same gender. What is wrong with you?" she huffed.

"But why are you even overreacting? I was only talking about Lisa but you-"

"Hey girls!" Irene suddenly joined us. Her smile went off when she sensed how serious Jisoo and I are right now. "What's the matter? And why were you talking about Lisa?"

"You know her too?" I asked.

"Well yeah, she's kinda great in bed so it's hard not to know her-"

"IRENE!" my eyes widened.

"And you never told us?!" Jisoo scolded her.

Irene winced slightly before giving us a goofy grin, "I'm sorry okay? Now what do you wanna know? I can give some details like how good she is with her fi-"

"NO!" Jisoo and I shouted in unison.

"We don't need such details," I crossed my arms and stared straight at Irene, "So you do girls too?"

"Why not? It's fun. You guys aren't disgusted or something, are you?" Irene sounded a little nervous all of a sudden.

Jisoo eyed me briefly before smiling at Irene and holding her hand, "Of course not. It's all good."

"Yeah," I smiled at Irene before being reminded of why we were talking about it in the first place, "So you and Lisa, huh?"

"Oh no," Irene laughed while waving her hands, "It was a one night stand. Lisa doesn't even look at me whenever we cross path here in school."

"Maybe she doesn't remember you?" Jisoo suggested.

"She definitely does. Just a no-strings-attached kind of girl, I think. It's just so frustrating because she was so good that I kept repeating everything in my head for days but she never laid eyes on me again after that!"

Jisoo and I stared at each other while shaking our heads at our friend who looked like she's daydreaming already.

I cleared my throat for her to snap out of her thoughts.

"Oh yeah why are we talking about her again?" she curiously asked.

"Jendeuk's scared that her precious Rosé will fall for Lisa. She's have a girl crush on her already and they're friends."

Irene turned to me with wide eyes, "You think Rosé might be into girls too?"

I just shrugged, "We talked about it, I said it's fine if she is."

"Then she probably is!" she grinned, "Then what's the problem with that?"

"Lisa's reputation, Irene," I said sternly, "She plays with girls' feelings. What if she hurts Rosé?"

I can't help but get worried for my sister. Rosé is an innocent type, Lisa can easily get her then hurt her. Who knows if she's a bad influence too?