thirty two

JENNIE'S POV

"So what else did you not tell me?" she asked while walking me to my car.

I laughed, "You're being paranoid."

"It's because I want you to be comfortable with me. I won't force you to tell me things, but I'd rather you stab me with a fork than walk away when you're angry," she scrunched up her face, "But please don't take that fork thing seriously."

I stopped walking and faced her, "A knife then?"

"God Jen, no!" she grinned and leaned in to kiss the tip of my nose.

"I get pretty violent when I'm angry, though."

"Angry sex would be fine," she teased, circling my hips with her arms.

"But a lot of hot guys makes me angry these days—"

"Oh don't you dare Jennie Kim!" she frowned hard, her arms wrapped tight on me.

"I'm kidding babe," now is ny turn to grin and place a chaste kiss on her lips.

She sighed and lead me to my car, pinning me against the door when we did with her hands on both my sides.

"You're going to watch on Friday, right?" she asks, talking about Rosé and Jisoo.

That's what's been keeping them busy these days, and I know it will be a huge show with the whole school watching.

I nodded, "Are you?"

"Yeah, Rosé asked me to..." She's certainly uneasy as she searched my eyes for any objections, but I just placed my hand on her shoulder, the other on her chest.

"Then we'll watch together," I slid my hand on her shoulder, smiling to myself as I felt her breath deepen.

"You okay with that?" she askes, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, why not?"

"I just thought maybe you wouldn't want to get people's attention on us."

"You know there are rumors about us right?" I sighed.

Both Lisa and I are well-known in school, of course people will notice. Especially after her fight with Kai. I guess people were just either afraid of Lisa or me to even ask us.

And yeah well, I wouldn't blame them if they'd find it hard to believe. Lisa and I are a bit too different for them to think that the rumors are true.

"Yeah I'm blockmailing my friends so they wouldn't sell information, God they're driving me nuts," she grips her head, huffing.

I laughed imagining Bambam and Jackson having fun while driving her nuts.

"They really love to bet, don't they?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, I—" she stopped, her eyes widening as if she just remembered something.

"What?"

"Nothing," her eyes looked heavy as she clenched her jaw.

"Lisa."

"Jen." Stubborn.

"Baby," I cupped her face, "What's wrong?"

"I just remembered something... horrible. I feel horrible," she blinked hard, then looked straight at me.

I raised a brow, "Something that includes a bet?"

Her lips parted as she stared blankly at me.

"And me?" I crossed my arms.

"How did..." she furrowed her brows, both fear and confusion was on her voice, "Fuck, you knew?"