two

LISA'S POV

"Holy shit," Bambam gushed when he saw me, "Lalisa Manoban just came to class and not just that, she came early today everyone!"

"You're overreacting Bam," I rolled my eyes and sat beside him.

I should've just skipped classes today. I don't even know what's gotten into me, guess I was just too bored today.

Bambam kept spouting nonsense beside me and I didn't bother listening to any of those as my eyes roamed around the four corners that I am in, when my eyes spot a familiar brunette. She have her earphones on while reading a pocketbook on her hand.

Her head bopping along the beat of the music she's listening to while taking big bites on the sandwich she's holding.

Wow, that's some high level of multitasking she have right there. I couldn't stop the smirk as I made my way to her.

So it's this class that we have together, huh?

"Where you going?" I heard Bambam ask but I didn't bother answering him.

I silently sat beside Rosé. I don't even need to put lots of effort when she's this engaged in her own little bubbly world.

It's already interesting to just watch her like this and so I did, with my chin on my palm.

I remember overhearing her fight with some random guy last week, the one that I meddled with because I couldn't just stand seeing a woman hurt physically. It was her sister.

And that guy was really stupid, I must say. Saying Rosé isn't even pretty was so stupid of him because I can tell just by glancing at her that she is. Staring at her for long like what I'm doing right now wouldn't even change that fact, it's actually supporting the fact that her beauty is out of this world.

My brows furrowed when I suddenly saw her tearing up.

Was it the book she's reading? Or the music she's listening to?

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, making her jump by surprise.

"H-Hey," she took her earphones off and her book and sandwich down quickly then wiped her tears, panicking. "How long have you been there?"

"Enough to see you shed a tear?"

"Oh that, it's nothing. I normally cry when I eat really good food," she shyly said.

I cocked my head to the side and suppressed my laughter, "You cry because of food, really?"

Weird, weird girl.

She nodded her head, "You should try Jennie Unnie's sandwich, it's really good!"

"Jennie? The one I met last week?" I recalled.

"Yeah, that one."

I actually often hear that name, Jennie. I'm just not sure if I heard it from one of my friends like Bambam because I swear to God, he lives for the drama. He talks about everyone like he knows about the stories of their lives. Or probably from other people. I guess she's kinda popular here in school.

"Good morning class!" Our professor suddenly came, leaving me no choice but to go back to my seat beside Bambam.

"I'll just bore myself to sleep in my seat," I told Rosé, making her laugh. Even her laugh sounded so angelic like her face.

Weird, gorgeous girl.

When I finally settled on my seat, I noticed Bambam grinning like crazy.

"What?"