fourteen

LISA'S POV

"You know for some reason, Dad really thinks you fit as a model in our company," Jackson said, trying to convince me again.

I just shrugged, "I'd rather be the one behind the camera."

It's been three days. Three days that I get to be around Jennie every after class while we were preparing for the event.

Three days since she started occupying my mind. My attraction for her has surely gotten worse.

"You like her," Jackson blurted out as I furrowed my brows.

I quickly looked away from Jennie who's now busy talking to Kai.

"What?" I tried to act normal.

"I've been noticing you staring at Jennie a lot these days," he added before patting my shoulder, "And you're not doing any move towards her yet. I assume you know you don't stand a chance?" he laughed mockingly.

I shoved his hand away, getting more annoyed as I saw Jennie laughing with Kai beside her.

"You know I can hook up with her if I want to," I scoffed at Jackson, "I mean, yeah she's hot. But I don't want to complicate things with Rosé."

"Or," Jackson shifted his weight on his other foot as he annoyingly leaned closer to me, "You don't wanna mess up with the beautiful president's sexuality only to get rejected in the end knowing she's actually straight as a pole. She obviously likes the football team's captain, who happened to be her vice president. You stand no chance Lisa, you know it."

This motherfucker really knows how to trigger me.

I faced my whole body on him as he did the same, sensing I've got something on my mind.

Sucking a deep breath, I turned back my attention on Jennie, her lips curved, giving the football captain a precious smile that should be illegal.

To be honest? That Kai guy doesn't even complement her looks. He's no match for her. And fuck, it was annoying to see him beside her every damn time like a leech.

That's it. I cleared my mind, leaving out no trace of annoyance in me as I put on a smirk on my face for Jackson.

"I'll get her to sleep with me before the school's anniversary week ends," I said confidently, "If I do it, you need to convince your dad to hire me as your company's freelance photographer."

He blinked a couple of times, processing what I've just said.

An evil smile slowly crept on his face as he nodded slowly, "If not then you get to model for us."

"Deal."

"How do I know you won't lie?" he raised his brow.

I smirked while picking up my camera, "You know how my girls are. They're all over me once we do it. Jennie should be just like the rest of them."

He crossed his arms, looking unconvinced. I couldn't blame him. Jennie looked like the serious type to even act like one of those I've hooked up with.

"You know me, Jackson. I wouldn't lie about it," I said before leaving him, as I plotted of ways to lure Jennie Kim in because there's no way I'm losing to Jackson.

JENNIE'S POV

"Hey Jen, you staying up?" Kai asked while holding one strap of his backpack on his shoulder, his other hand running over his hair. Cute.

I glanced at the papers I'm holding then glanced back to him, "I'll just go through these papers before I head out home."

He frowned while scanning our office, "Everyone already left. I feel bad that I still have to attend my practice, I don't want to leave you here alone."