"maybe you could try to give him another chance? or is that impossible?" jimin asked and pulled away from the hug, wiping jungkook's tears away from
his cheeks.

"yeah.. you don't understand.. he left me because of his own personal reasons, but our parents were monsters and he knew that.. he should've taken me with him.." jungkook said, looking down as jimin sighed, he couldn't even imagine how jungkook's parents could've been monsters because his family was very loving and nice.

"they were monsters..? did they h-hurt you?" jimin didn't know if it was alright to ask, but also he thought that maybe if jungkook would talk about it, he would feel better. jungkook nodded, taking a deep breath before he spoke.

"after junghyun left... t-there wasn't a day that i didn't get beaten up, not a day that i wanted to live anymore and i was like 10 years old." jungkook sadly chuckled. jimin's heart turned painfully, no human being, especially child should be treated like that.

"they always said cruel things to me and i was never enough for them, they wanted me to be as good as junghyun and said it was my fault he left that if i was never born, junghyun would've gotten happier life." jungkook took another deep breath, and jimin was listening, not only with his ears but with his heart that was aching for jungkook. he also viewed jungkook as someone who was very strong, he had lost so many people that it was no wonder jungkook had ended up like this.

"they yelled at me everyday..  hit me, kicked me and threatened to kill me if i didn't leave the house as fast as possible, so i ran away.. it was rainy and really cold day. i was just in a tshirt and pants but then i borrowed someone's phone and called my grandma to help me.. and i moved in with her.. but she's now gone." jungkook said as he didn't even want to look at jimin, he felt so naked right now but also a bit lighter.

"why didn't you report it to the police..?" jimin asked, seeing how jungkook just smiled.
"my mother's side was rich and my parents had a company.. they had too much money to even get caught.. my grandma told my father that he isn't her son anymore and he didn't even care, all they cared about was money and reputation.." jungkook sighed, jimin knew what it was like to have parents running a business and being busy, but it was nothing compared to jungkook's heartbreaking childhood.

"i get that.. it sucks so much that parents who never should have kids would end up having them but not knowing how to care for them.." jimin commented and jungkook agreed with him, every child deserved a parent but not every parent deserve a child.

"i feel really bad for being so shitty to you at school.. and i'm so sorry.." jimin apologized, not even wanting to believe that he wss adding up some pain to jungkook's already painful life, but jungkook only smiled softly.

"it's okay, you weren't even bad it was worse in high school." jungkook said, seeing how jimin visibly frowned. "no, i was bad.. but you were bullied in high school..?" he asked, heart feeling heavy as he thought of how hard it had been for jungkook.

"yea.. in middle school too, i guess i'm just very unlikable person" jungkook chuckled, seeing jimin's sad smile on his lips. "you're not unlikable at all, more like a mystery.. like a hard shell that a lot of people are trying to break.." jimin explained, it made sense to jungkook.

"yeah.. you totally broke my shell by moving your ass into my dorm and my business" jungkook said jokingly making jimin laugh outloud, it was true though. jimin did break his shell but not in a way that a lot of people wanted to, but at first he had tried to break the shell the same ways as others but it wasn't possible.