Fart Wars

It's been a few weeks since my tutoring session with Trey, and to say the ones after that got easier would be a lie. I hate going to his beautiful house every Saturday at 10am. I hate sitting on that uncomfortable chair trying to concentrate, and I hate being talked to like I'm stupid.

With all these things in mind there was still an upside to it. At least I don't suck at math that much anymore. It did take a lot of shouting and cussing to make me understand but I guess it was worth it.

Just because Trey is tutoring me doesn't me we're suddenly best friends or anything, I've already got one. Although he does somewhat acknowledge me in the hallways at school, like the little glares here and there, some "what are you looking at" and even the occasional "not you again" . The feeling is mutual buddy.

Me and Jason have been hanging out regularly. At home, at school even going to the park near our houses together. The only time we don't get to hang out is after school because of basketball practice and every second Saturday. He said he's got some work to do or something, I don't know sounded like guy stuff that I don't need to know about. This week is movie sleepover Saturday and we're going to binge watch shameless together.
Jason is a real cool guy. I didn't know how much I missed him until I got to hang out with him. He sure has changed. Physically for the most part, but his personality seems have gone from booger brain loner to Mr stupid hot charmer.
I know it's gross to even think he's hot because he's like my nerd brother but really anyone with eyes can see he's stupid hot.

Lily and Natalie have sort of become my now "besties" as they say it. Well Lily says it with a little more sass but we can't all be hyperactive chipmunks. She goes around everyday like she's on crack. Which I hope she's not. After the week of the party she invited me to when I supposedly my foot I had to fake limp around school for a week because of my lying self. I'm so stupid.
Natalie is more reserved and horribly in love. I contemplate sitting at our table everyday because I have to be in the presence of her eye love making to her boyfriend.
As good of company Lily can be she sometimes drones on about stupid things like her weird 12 year old cousin  who smells everyone's shoes when they come over. This only happens when Jason is at basketball practice and leaves me to rot in hell. When he is here though I at least have someone to not talk about their cousin smelling their shoes. Jason is a real charmer, a stupid chamer. I have to roll my eyes every time some random girl looks at him like he hung the stars. There's never a dull moment at our table when he's around.

"So your house at 7 tonight?" I ask Jason as we're parked on his driveway getting back from another horrible week at school.

"How's about your house?" he says getting out of the car.

I get my bag in the back, open my own door, get out  and close the door"why can't we ever go to your house" I ask him.

"Because you have a bigger TV and I like playing video games in your room" he says ruffling my hair.

" Jeez stop that I don't need you messing up my good work I did this morning" I say smoothing down my attempt at having a good hairdo today.

It wasn't even a joke but Jason starts laughing like I'm a stand up comedian " was that an attempt at doing your hair? Y-you have to try harder than that. I though you woke up like that. You look stupid " and on the laughing goes.

"gahhhh fine if that's how you want to play it then fine. No KitKats for you" I say walking to my house.

"Did I say you look stupid, I meant stupid  cute, you look gorgeous, you're the only angel in this world. You have eyes like gumballs and you're as sweet as my grandma's chocolate pudding, the most beautiful girl on the earth right after Beyoncé of course."