"You kicked me in the winky"

I got lost on my way to class. Looking everywhere for my calculus class. I hate calculus. They should really give new kid's GPS's.

I eventually made it to class after asking a couple of janitors where Mr Redien's class is.

I stood at the door and peeked through the window only to see everyone was seated.

I didn't know if I should go in and get detention or rather go sit in the girl bathroom, but I don't even know where it is.

Finally deciding that detention wasn't so bad and maybe Mr Redein would have mercy on a poor confused new girl, I opened the door and went inside.

All eyes were on me. Mr Redein looked at me for a moment before saying " are you lost?"

No I'm KC I thought to myself , but responded "is this the calculus class?"

He nodded "yes it is" .

"Well then im not lost , I'm KC the new student" I said.

He got up from his chair saying "oh yes ,yes the new student please have a seat miss Walters"

What no detention? Well he sounds cool.

I walked over to an empty seat in the back ,taking out my notepad and pen as Mr Redein got ready for his lesson.

Before he could begin the door of the classroom burst open to reveal three boys. One of them was tall with brown hair and had green eyes. The other was muscular and had blonde sandy hair.

I couldn't get a look at the third boy because he was standing with his back to me.

"So glad you could make it to class Mr Jackson and friends"  Mr Redein said.

"Well it's our absolute pleasure sir. " said the brown haired boy. "Sure it was Samuel" Mr Redein said sarcastically.

"If you have nothing important or interesting to say to us , we would really like to have a seat now" the boy who I haven't seen yet said annoyed.

"Of course you can have a seat. Take the table too" Mr Redein said trying to sound funny.

I bet everyone in this room was rolling their eyes at what he said or their just taking this little time they have to use their cellphones or chatter with their friends.

"Whatever" the guy said. I quickly acted as if I was scribbling in my notepad before a tall muscular figure stood at my desk.

"This is my seat, take a hike" he said. I looked up to see that he had a bruise  under his right eye. Almost as if someone punched him.

Oh my kit kat . It's him ! It's the guy ! The one I punched. He looked at me and anger flashed through his eyes.

"You!" We both said simultaneously.

"You punched me!" He said . "You called me a guy!" I said standing up. "You kicked me in the winky" he said. A few snickers erupted from the class. He quickly looked back at the class and they all shut up.

I looked at him and couldn't take it anymore I laughed and laughed and laughed "nice name for your manhood.....guess by name i can judge the size....your winky.... yes I kicked  you....and you deserved it" I said in between laughs.

He looked really angry. Almost as if his going to grab me by the neck and choke me. My laughter died at the thought and I could see him making a Fist.

"Go ahead ...punch me" I said hoping he wouldn't.  He looked at me and slammed his hands on the desk making me and everyone else jump.

"That's enough Trey" I heard Mr Redein say.