Food My Love

I looked at her as if she grew another head. Not that she wouldn't look good with another head.

"Are you speaking to me" I said looking around.

She put her hand on her hips "well I am looking at you aren't I  "

By now everyone's eye were on us. I just turned around ready to walk away  not wanting to attract as much attention as I already have ,but before I could get away I felt a something  tighten around my wrist.

I turned back around to see it's the supermodel girl who's got her long tanned hand around my wrist.

"Uhh you might wanna remove your hand from my wrist " I said lightly.

A small smile played on her lips "why ?Does it hurt".

"no, I just don't know where you've been touching with your hand "I said smirking.

The smile on her lips turned into a scowl. She immediately let go of her grip in my wrist. I swear I heard someone cough and say "she must've given one of the basketball players a handjob" and a few snickers came after that.

She turned around as to see who said those words.I let out a giggle myself. Seeing her turn a bright red from embarrassment. I guess she maybe did give some guy a handjob.

She looked back at me "you think that was funny. We'll see how funny it will be when I have you hanging from the flagpole after I'm done with you." She said smirking.

I just stood there looking at her with a bored look on my face. I straightened up and was almost on eye level with her "I'd love to stay and chit chat but I have class to get to and if you don't want to lose a fake nail or two I suggest you get the hell out of my face right now"

Everyone was quiet and miss model was staring at me with confusion written all over her face.

Ha. Did she think I'd just stand there like a scared little hobo girl.

She came closer to me this time grabbing a fist full of my hoodie.

"Listen here whoever you are , stay the hell away from Trey. His not available and I'm sure your not his type. So stop throwing yourself at him or else you'll have me to deal with " she said all furiously looking all murderous.

Is this girl listening to herself.Who would want such an ignorant piece of donkey meat like Trey.

I let a smirk take over my face " I don't throw myself at anyone or anything except food. If you feel like your in some sort of competition with me congratulations you won I don't want your idiot anywhere near me. Looks like you two make a cute physco couple "

I heard a groan coming from her but before she could do anything someone interrupted her " Leave her alone Tamia"

She let go of me as soon as she heard those words. Straightening out her clothes flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes acting as if nothing happened.

I looked at the source of the voice and saw that it was Samuel. Not this idiot again.

She just about threw herself at him.

Well look who's throwing themselves at a guy now.

"We were just having a little fun Sammy" she said trailing her long manicured finger along his arm. I wonder if he knows where her fingers have been.

"Weren't we? I didn't catch your name" she said turning her head my way .

Yeah because you didn't throw it you dummy.

I was about to speak when Samuel answered for me "her name is KC and she's my friend" as soon as those words left his mouth Tamia let go of him.

"I didn't know we had new friends" she growled.