Lunch With The Sex Gods

For the rest of the week things seemed to have fallen in place.

I fell asleep in my first class at school the next day.

In my defence the teacher had a sleepy voice and I hated English. I sucked at English anyway.

I didn't even know Jason was in my class until the class ended and he stood behind me " you've got a little drool on your face" he said trying to look serious.

OH my god. I frantically wiped my face with the sleeve of my hoodie. "is it off now?"

He squinted his eyes "uh nope you still got some on your nose" what the hell.

I slapped his arm, his very big strong muscled arm. Mahn I still don't understand how puberty hit him first and forgot about me. I mean I would still wear my sweatpants and hoodies even if I had a hot body.

"are you done feeling me up" he asked ewww. "no just give me 5 more minutes" I said holding onto his arm.

His laugh echoed through the empty classroom.

"Shit we have class to get to" I push the very heavy Jason aside.

He laughed walking right behind me " wait are you following me?"

"oh excuse me for having the same class at you my little KitKat" he said throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"how did you know we have class together I didn't see you with me yesterday?" I asked walking to my Calculus class. "I checked your schedule while you were asleep, you're really cute when you sleep and you still snore a little."

"I do not snore!"

Do I?

"of course you don't" he said with a big smile. "you still didn't answer my question" I told him very sternly.

"oh right I didn't feel like coming to school yesterday so I only came for basketball practice". Oh lazy ass.

We walked into Calculus class where everyone was already sitting, including Trey and his crew. "Glad to see you could make it today Mr Stevens and I see you've already influenced Miss Walters too."

I stood there feeling all eyes on me and Jason with his hand still over my shoulder. I felt the need to scream "his my best friend just suck it" but that would be inappropriate for the very young immature kids in this class.

"you know me too well Mr Redein. Always good at influencing people, but I'm afraid this one is the one who influenced me" what the hell.

"I did not" I said with a bewildered tone in my voice.

"Of course not sweetheart" Jason cooed.

"Can we just get on with the class!" a very irratated voice owned by Trey shouted from the back.

"eager to learn today aren't we?" mused Mr Redein.

"I could just leave you know, I don't need to even be in this class" Trey fired back.

Mr Redein laughed "trust me you'd be doing us all a favor".

Trey clenched his jaw looking at Jason then looked out the window.

"right class today we'll be focusing on..."

*****

I've been avoiding Sam the whole week just so that I don't have to sit with him and his weak gang at lunch.

"boo!" I'm not one you can easily scare but there will always be that one person who does a perfect job of sneaking up on me and scaring me.

I spun around backhanding the person " you stupid chocolate covered goodness fool"