Yandere! Bakugou pt. 2

wtf am i writing
Bakugou's POV
Sero and Mina shared a funeral. It felt weird going to your victim's funeral, but you have to cover it up, am I right?

Everyone was crying. I've trained myself to cry on the spot, so I "cried" too. The good thing was that Kirishima was hugging me. I wish I felt that every day.

three days later

Kirishima POV
School was hard for everyone, even Mr. Aizawa, but we still somehow survived the day.

"I still can't believe Mina's gone! She and I were gonna hang out yesterday!" Hagakure complains.

Uraraka nods in sorrow and hugs the invisible girl.

"I do miss her enthusiasm. And Sero's common sense. They kept the class together! Who will stop Mineta from harassing us now?" Yaomomo looks down.

"I wasn't close with either of them, but they were rather enjoyable to be around," Todoroki adds, his usually emotionless eyes glazed with sadness.

"They were my best friends and someone took them from me!" I start to cry.

"I-I never got to confess to him..." Kaminari says, voice wavering.

"We all shipped it, Kamisero," Midoriya smiles a small, sympathetic smile and hugs Denki. 

"We can't just mope around! Is this what Sero and Ashido would've wanted?" Jirou suddenly speaks up.

"Jirou's right. They would want us to move on and stay happy. They were the optimists, now it's time for us to be that too, kero!" Asui agrees.

Uraraka nods and smiles, drying her tears.

"Bakugou? Do you agree?" Yaomomo approaches Bakubro with caution.

"Tch. I guess."

We went on for the rest of the day trying to stay positive.

that night, Bakugou's POV

I've decided that everyone who is remotely close to Kirishima has to go.

His moms are fine, but Pikachu, Tail Boy, and Invisibitch need to go. He trusts them, so they're gone. I should be the only person he gets to see. To talk to.

The deaths of your friends are quite inconvenient. It pains my poor heart to see you sad, but you've been spending more time with them and not me. I see you every night, remember that, Senpai~

I tape a photo of him sleeping onto the note and put it in his locker and run back to my dorm.

Two days later- Eijirou's POV

I wake up... but I'm not at home? There are ropes around my wrists and abdomen tying me to a chair. Once my vision adjusts to the dark, I see a shadowy figure.

"Guess who decided to wake up? Here's some curry," it says.

"Who are you?" I yell, trying not to drool at how delicious the curry smells.

"Tch. What a shame. You can't even recognize your own best friend just by his voice. How sad... Shitty Hair."

The realization hits me once he says 'Shitty Hair'.

"Bakugou?" I say in a high-pitched voice.
"Tsk. Took you long enough. Haven't you been wondering who left all those notes? Who murdered your friends?" he practically sings.

"You wouldn't do that. Not even you would kill people who considered you their friend!" I shout, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Would I though? That's beside the point. They're gone! You can't do anything about it! I love you, Eijirou, will you accept my confession?" he laughs.

I cry, "no! You killed two innocent people and took photos of me while I slept!"

"But they were too close to you! Only I deserve to hear your voice and see your face!" he yells, "I almost killed that Pikachu Wannabe and that Steel kid from class B."

"Denki and Tetsutetsu are innocent!"

Bakugou POV
I roll my eyes at how surprised Kirishima was that I killed Mina and Sero.

"Why do you think I was so unfazed by it? I did it for our sake!" I grab his shoulders.

"No," was all he said.

"C'mon, Kiri. I can't stand you away from me. I need you with me every day. You can't escape. Welcome to your new home, Red Riot."

ew i rushed this i'm sorry ;-; it was bad lol