Comfort

(requested by ckicken_god . thanks, bean!)
Republished 03•22•2020
Edited

Bakugou's POV
"Hey, Deku. What's wrong?" I ask my boyfriend. He hasn't been acting normally lately...

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired from work," he sets his backpack down and pulls out his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, turning off the TV.

"Texting my...mom," he responds. It seems a bit suspicious, but I shrug it off.

I hug him from behind just as his phone starts to ring.

Phone call from: Babyyy

"Deku... who the fuck is 'Babyyy'?" I ask, knowing something was up.

"K-Kacchan, I can explain-"

"What is there to explain?! This bitch is clearly better than me!" I shout.

"Kacchan, please! I love you, you know that!" he starts to cry.

"Oh, don't even go there! Why are you crying?! I thought I loved you! Maybe I was wrong."

I run to our room and pack up my things.

"Where are you going?" Deku grabs my wrist.

"Away from you. You can live with your other guy. Goodbye, Midoriya," I slap his face and slam the apartment door.

I decide to text the one other person that I trust.

Bakugou
Kirishima, you home? This is kind of important.

Kirishima
uh, yeah, what's up?

Bakugou
Let me in. I have a problem.

Kirishima
alright, the door is unlocked. cya bro

I sprint down to Shit Hair's apartment. Luckily, we live in the same complex. I swing the door open and see Kirishima with his hair down and watching the TV.

"Bakubro, what's wrong?" he asks, seeing me with puffy eyes.

I run up to him and throw my arms around him.

"M-Midoriya... he-he's been cheating on me!" I sob into his shirt.

"That son of a bitch!" he exclaims, "I can't believe he would do that to you! I mean, it's Midoriya!"

"I hugged him from behind just as his phone rang. It was from someone called Baby. WITH THREE Y'S!" I pout.
"You can stay the night, Bakugou. As many nights as you need. Don't ask questions. No protests. You're staying with me."

I sniff, "thanks, Kirishima."

"Kirishima? I didn't think you knew my name," he smirks.

"Shut up. Lemme be a bit mushy real quick," I roll my eyes.

"Go ahead."

"Just... you're always there for me even if I'm a bitch. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you!" hot tears roll down my face.