Beyond the Screen (finale)

(A/N: sorry for slower updates, writers block sucks. Anyways, here's the finale to Beyond the Screen!)

Bakuhoe POV
I get Shitty Hair up to my room and throw him a sweatshirt of mine.

"What's this for?" he asks, holding up the sweatshirt.

"This house gets pretty fucking cold at night. Do you want the bed?" I respond, taking off my shirt.

"I-uh... it's your house, I can have the floor," he stammers.

"Like hell you are. You're having the bed. I have a chair in the corner anyways," I smirk.

"D-do you sleep without a shirt?"
"Yeah. I can get a tank top if it makes you a bit more comfortable," I reply.

"N-no, no it's fine! Are you sure you don't want the bed?" he asks one more time.

"I'm sure, Hair for Brains. I'll get you a toothbrush."

I show him to the bathroom. I take the sink closest to the shower, and Kirishima takes the one closest to the door.

"This is a nice place, Bakubro," he looks around in awe.

"Tch. It's nothing fancy," I squeeze some white toothpaste onto my toothbrush and angrily brush my teeth.

"Bro, you good?" he laughs.

I nod, almost making my gums bleed. We both finish up and head to bed.

"You're getting the bed. No questions."

"I know, I know. Jesus," he laughs.

<<<>>>

I wake up, hearing whimpers coming from my bed. I get up and see Kirishima shivering.

"What am I gonna do with you, Shitty Hair?" I mumble, climbing into bed with him. I wrap my arm around his waist in attempt to warm him up.

Turns out it worked. I feel him snuggle against my body, wanting to get warmer.

"Goodnight, Hair for Brains."

Eijirou POV
My eyes flutter open, the sun peering through the blinds. I try to get up, but fail. There's a strong grip around my waist.

I shuffle around to see Katsuki sound asleep. He looks so... peaceful. I feel my face heat up as he pulls me closer, if that was even possible.

Without thinking, I raise my hand up and brush his hair back. It's surprisingly soft, despite its natural spikes.

I continue to pet his hair, and I feel him nuzzle into my chest and purr.
After a little while, he starts to stir. i'm the next doctor seuss y'all)

"Ugh..." I hear him groan. I pull my hand back fast and blush even brighter.

"Katsu... wake up..." I nudge him.

"Ugh, Shitty Hair..." he opens his eyes and glares. My smile falters, but I fix it.

"Good morning, Blasty," I poke his cheek. It's squishy, much to my surprise.

He removes his arm from my waist and says, "I'll make breakfast. Anything you want?"

"Uhm..." I think, "can you make french toast?"

"Yep. Get changed, we're going to the beach. Do you have a swimsuit?" he sits up.

"Yep! Hey, thanks for letting me spend the night, bro. I just met you and we're like best friends already!" I smile.

"Tch," he gets out of bed and puts on a sweatshirt.

<<<>>>
Bakuhoe POV
I get up and head to the kitchen, getting out bread, eggs, and cinnamon.

"You're ok with cinnamon, right? No weird-ass allergy or whatever?" I call down the hallway.

"I'm good!" I hear him call down. I whisk together the eggs and add the cinnamon.

Halfway through cooking the french toast, my phone buzzes.

"Bakugou Katsuki," I answer.

"Hey, Kacchan! Do you have any allspice I could borrow? We just ran out..." Deku responds.

"Ugh. Maybe. You're coming here to get it, though. I have a guest and am making breakfast, nerd," I growl.

"I'll be over soon! Thanks Kacchan!" he hangs up.

"Who was that?" a voice behind me asks.

"Deku. He's annoying as fuck. He's coming over to get some allspice. Here's your breakfast," I pile the food onto a plate and head to the pantry, "syrup or no syrup?"
"No syrup," he responds.

The doorbell rings, and I roll my eyes before heading to the door.

"Hi Kacchan! Do you have it?" Deku asks, his hair messier than ever.

"You look like shit. And yes," I walk back into the kitchen and open up the spice cabinet.

Kiri POV
"Oh! You must be Kacchan's guest! I'm Midoriya Izuku, his childhood... uh... frenemy!" the green-haired boy smiles at me.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou, it's good to meet you," I stick my hand out, which he gladly shakes.

"Shitty Hair here is a YouTuber. Red Riot. I met him in Yuuei," Bakugou announces, tossing the allspice at Midoriya.

"Oh, that's cool! I'll have to check it out sometime! Bye Kacchan, bye Kirishima!" Midoriya walks out of the door.

"Kacchan?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Stupid nickname. I call him Deku because it means a worthless idiot who can't do anything," he explains.

"Now that's a bit rude..." I rub the back of  my neck as Bakugou takes my plate.

"Why should I care?" he asks.

"Because Midoriya seems nice. What did he do to you?" I ask. Katsuki falls silent. I smirk, "maybe treat him a bit better, okay, Bakubabe?"

"W-w-what? Bakubabe?" he turns bright pink.

"BAKUBRO! NOT BAKUBABE! JESUS I'M SORRY!" I hide my face in my hands.

"Tch..." he turns away and starts doing the dishes.

"Uh... I guess I'll go, then. Sorry again..." I start to walk away until I feel a cold hand grab my wrist.

"D-don't go..." he mumbles.

I lean in closer to hear, "what?"

Without a warning, he cups my face and I feel a pair of chapped lips
resting on mine. My eyes widen, but soon close as I relax against Katsuki.

Bakugou POV
Thank god, he relaxes. That could've gone very wrong. I pull away for breath and look into his eyes.

"That was..."

"Sorry," I say quickly.

"W-what? Why are you sorry? That was amazing!" He spits out. I turn around and smirk.

"You might wanna get going, your con starts in a few hours," I notify him.

"Wait, why did you kiss me?" Shitty Hair cocks his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Why do you think people kiss each other, Hair for Brains?" I smirk wider and wink at him, causing him to blush.

"Well, in that case, would you like to be my-"

"YES!" I shout before he can even finish the sentence. We embrace and I start to cry. Nobody has loved me like Kirishima has.

"God. I'm an idiot for forgetting about the con..." he giggles.

"Yea, but you're my idiot. Get packed, Shitty Hair."

(A/N: hallelujah the fanale! i would appreciate it if you commented any one shots that you would like me to write. If you want a shoutout, tell me in the comment too. I'll write it down in my notebook of one shot ideas. Love y'all!)