Jealousy Finale

Edited

Kiri POV (for once jfc)

I pretended to fall asleep on Bakugou's shoulder just to see what would happen. I'm glad I did.

I've been trusting Denki with my secret crush on Bakugou. He and I share everything with each other, and I don't want Bakugou to get the wrong idea.

"Oi," I hear Bakugou whisper, "Shit for Brains is asleep. I'm gonna put him in the guest room."

He gets up and I feel him pick me up bridal-style. Once we reach what i assume is the guest room, I am set down. I hear the door lock and feel the mattress sink near my feet. After doing a couple of tests to see if I was truly asleep, which I am amazing at pretending, he starts talking.

"I don't like how close you and Pikachu are. You're the only person I consider not an extra. Keep that in mind," I hear him say softly. This isn't a side you see in Bakubro... like, ever.

I feel the mattress rise and feel something warm and chapped on my forehead. I wait until the door closes to bolt up and immediately go into my phone.

(underlined is kiri and italic is midoriya)

MIDORIYA I NEED YOU NOW BUT YOU NEED TO TRUST ME PLEASE!!!

Oh, hey Kirishima! What's up?

okay, i know this is sudden, but you need to keep this a secret.

I'm good with secrets!

it has to do with bakubro...

Uh oh... was Kacchan being rude to you guys again?

no! not at all actually! so you see, i've had a crush on him for a few months... and we're all over at mina's. i pretended to fall asleep on his shoulder just to see what would happen.

And..?

and he carried me- BRIDAL STYLE- to the guest room and get this- HE FUCKING KISSED MY FOREHEAD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOUNG THROUGHH?
going through*

Uhh, not really, but go on..?

that's it. i need your help with this please midoriya i'll help you with anything!!!

I was gonna help you anyways XD

thank you thank uuuuuu

I shut off my phone once I smell breakfast. I get up groggily, wait for the dizziness to subside, and proceed down the hall.

"Hey Kiri! Fell asleep during Red Dragon," Sero smiles at me.

"Yeah, how far did I make it in?" I ask, leaning my elbow on Kaminari's shoulder.

"'Bout forty minutes. You fell asleep on Bakugou's shoulder~" Kaminari says, adding a hint of flirtiness (is that a word) to the word 'shoulder'.

"R-really?" I pretend to act surprised.

"Yes you did, Shit for Brains. I had to carry you to the fucking guest bedroom," I hear Bakugou say from the living room. He gets up and yanks my arm away from Denki.

"Oi, what the hell?" I ask once he's done dragging me away from the food.

He sighs and stares me dead in the eye, except it wasn't anger. It was... annoyance? Jealousy? No... it can't be that-

"I don't like how close you and fucking Pikachu are. It... it just gives me a bad feeling, okay? I don't know either," he says in one breath.

I stare at him before shaking my head and asking, "why? I thought you hated me..."

"Baka. It's the exact opposite."

"You don't hate me?" I ask, eyes sparkling. I see his face tint pink.

"TAKE THE HINT! I LOVE YOU GODDAMNIT!" he shouts, eyes squeezed closed.

I smile broadly before wrapping my arms around his neck, gently placing my lips on his.

Katsuki POV
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I feel sparks emit between us as he pull each other closer. I lose balance and fall on top of Kirishima, arms on either side of his torso.

"Shit... I-I'm sorry I'm gonna-" I'm cut off by Hair for Brains pulling me down and kissing me again.

"I was awake the whole time, by the way," he notes when he pulls back.

"W-what?" I ask, eyes wide and face hot.

He giggles, "yep! When you carried me till when you kissed me. I loved it!" he keeps giggling until I start tickling him, sending him into a fit of laughter.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late for breakfast!" Kirishima jumps up off of the floor but I grab his arm first.

"Wait. Are we... a thing?" I ask, looking down towards the floor.

"Only if you wanna be!" he smiles, causing my face to glow red.

"Eijirou... will you be my boyfriend?" I ask quietly.

"Yea! Now let's eat!"