On the Court

(hey kids sorry i've been dead lol i was just at a jesus camp and we celebrated my birthday (september 6) and yea here's an idea i came up with at camp)

Edited

Kirishima POV
"C'mon, Kiri! Don't you wanna go to Bakugou's game?" Mina whines, tugging at the redhead's sleeve.

"I-I don't know... my roots are turning black and I need to re-dye it-"

"Nobody cares! Wear a hat!" she cuts him off.

Kirishima rolls his eyes and answers, "fine. Only if you buy me Sour Patch Kids!" he giggles.

<<<>>>

Bakugou's POV
I'm in the locker room changing into my shorts and jersey. The cheerleaders are in the girl's locker room putting on their skirts, and the mascot, Mineta, is putting on his outfit.

I would literally die if I was our mascot. Who the fuck thought that being the Yuuei North Geckos was a good idea?!

"Bro, you ready to slaughter the Pirates today?" Ojirou asks me.

"Tch. Imagine them being all oh no! We lost to the Geckos!!What kind of hungover old man came up with this shit?" I snap back.

"I know right? Poor Mineta in that costume..."

"Serves him right!" Soy Sauce Face shouts, causing us to laugh.

"Hey! That's rude!" the small teen pouts.

"The game starts in ten minutes, everyone grab a basketball and a partner and practice!" Coach Toshinori announces. I pair up with Pikachu and practice until the Pirates arrive.

Mina's POV
I drag Kirishima away from his bathroom and throw a Red Riot baseball cap at him. He always wears his favourite band merch so I knew exactly what to get him.

"Wow! it's pretty packed. Are we gonna get a good seat?" Kirishima asks me, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Follow me, silly! I had Asui and Uraraka save us some seats in the front bleachers!" I exclaim. We head down and see the familiar brown and green heads of hair.

"Tsu! Uraraka! Over here!" I shout, waving at them.

"Hey guys! You excited to see Bakugou crush the Pirates?!" Uraraka exclaims, opening up her La Croix.

"I guess. I tried to explain to Mina that I don't like sports!" Kirishima huffs.

"Shuddup, you love Bakugou too much to pass up a game!" Asui smirks.

"H-hey! I don't like him!" Kirishima defends.

I laugh, "then what's up with the blush and stutter?"

"WELCOME TO YUUEI NORTH HIGH SCHOOL!" Principal Nezu announces, "today we have the Yuuei Geckos versus the Ketsubutsu Pirates!"

A mixture of boos and cheers erupt from the bleachers.

<<<>>>

(lol i'm lazy here's a time skip brought to you by bakugou's chubby cheeks)

Bakugou POV
I walk onto the court and immediately spot my long-time crush, Kirishima, in the front row of the bleachers.

Impress him, Katsuki. He's gonna fall head over heels for you.

And that is what I did.

*after the game*

"We actually won! That's surprising. Usually we lose every game," Deku laughs.

"Whatever. At least we crushed their asses," I note, remembering Eijirou's face whenever I scored the full court shot. His eyes were sparkling, his face amused and impressed-

"Kacchan! We've been calling your name for five minutes!" Deku smiles, "okay, who are you thinking about?"

I scoff, "the fuck said I'm thinking about someone?"

"I can see it in your eyes. You were daydreaming about Kirishima, weren't you?"

As soon as those words escape his lips, a gasp is heard and the last thing I see is a mop of red hair.

Kirishima.

Fuck.

Part two soon!