Vacation

this one is gonna be short and fluffy uwu

Edited

Bakugou POV
"So tell me again why we came to Magic Kingdom last," Kirishima asks, raising an eyebrow.

I fiddle with the box in my hoodie pocket and sigh, "give me five minutes and you'll know."

Kirishima nods as we walk hand-in-hand to the massive castle; the most popular picture setting in all of the Disney theme parks.

"OI! MOVE PLEASE! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!" I shout. Everyone looks at me weird, including Kirishima, but they clear out so that only him and I are in front of Cinderella's Castle.

"What are you doing, Katsuki?" he asks, blushing a bit. He gasps as I get down on one knee and pull out the velvet box.

"Kirishima Eijirou, we've been together for what, two years now? I love you more than anything. Will you be my husband?" I ask, hands shaking as I reveal a small ruby ring.
I look up to see Kirishima in tears, smiling like an idiot.

"YES! FREAKING YES!" he screams as he takes the ring and puts it on. Everyone applauds and I smile wider than before.

Kirishima grabs my face and pulls me into a deep and loving kiss.

"I love you, Katsuki."
"I love you too, Eijirou."

BONUS!!
"I do," Eijirou smiles, holding my hand.

"Do you, Mr. Katsu-"

"YES I DO!" I yell and kiss my beautiful husband.

<<<>>>

"I feel like she would be perfect for us."

I sign the papers as Eijirou puts the beautiful ginger haired girl onto his back.

"Thank you, sirs. I hope you three the best."

We walk home with a new addition to the family: Haruka Kirishima-Bakugou.

EEEEE I WAS FANGIRLING SO MUCH WHILE WRITING THISSS