Youre gonna hate me for this im so sorry

trans! kirishima
vsco kirishima
help me i thought of it and couldn't pass up an opportunity like this
THIS IS NOT A REAL ONESHOT JUST SOMETHING FUN I COULDNT PASS UP ITS JUST FOR FUN I SWEAR

Edited

Bakugou POV
Today, Shitty Hair came out as trans. She says that she was not meant to be born in a boy's body.

Her hair is still shitty.

She asked if she could wear the girl's uniforms. Luckily, they agreed and gave her the skirt.

"Oi, Shitty Hair, you're tie is crooked," I point to her chest.

"Shit. I'm not good at ties... could you help me, bro?" she asks, her face turning a bit pink.

"You're actually an idiot. You've been wearing a tie for months and you just now ask for help?" I get up and reach for the tie.

<<<>>>

the next day
When I walk into class, I see Kirishima with a new water bottle, some hair ties, and weird shoes.

"Shitty Hair what the fuck is this?" I ask, picking up her water bottle.

"That's my Hydroflask! These are my scrunchies and these are my Birkenstocks! Oh, do you like my necklace?" she smiles brightly.

"Jesus Christ..." I mutter, smirking a little, "this has to be a fucking gag."

"Nope!"

"Silence, everyone. Bakugou sit down before I make you," Aizawa says tiredly.

"Tch, Shit for Brains is becoming some weird thing... I don't know how the hell to describe it!" I yell back.

"I don't care. Sit down now."

"And I oop-" I hear Shitty Hair mutter.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES 'AND I OOP' MEAN?! WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" I shout.

She laughs, "you have no clue? Wow, lots of people who went to my middle school have hydroflasks and scrunchies!"

"Shut up and listen to the lesson, Kirishima."

*at the end of the day*

"Kirishima, Bakugou, stay after class please," Aizawa says.

"FUCK!" I scream.

"And I oop-" Kirishima says, eyes wide.

"Shut it, Miss 'And I Oop'."

"You two have detention. I'm getting some coffee, so don't cause any trouble," Aizawa leaves the room and I face Kirishima.

"What? Am I not allowed to change?" Shitty Hair looks at me, her puppy eyes making me blush.

"You can, but not like that! What the fuck is 'and I oop' even about?" I ask.

"Oh my god, SKSKSKSKSK you're hilarious when you're flustered!" she responds.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SKSKKSK?!" I shout in confusion.

"Ever heard of VSCO? Look it up! V-S-C-O."

I look it up and hate what I see.

"I hate that. No. I'm not letting you become a vsco girl. Not today, not ever."

"But I wanna try it!" she complains.

"Do you feel like yourself? Come on, Kirishima! You're literally the only person I genuinely care about!" I blurt out.

"Let me try this. Please, Katsuki. If I don't like it, I won't do it. Okay?" she reassures.

"Fine. Just don't 'sksksks' all up in my business."

A/N: this was just for fun please don't hate me