On the Court pt 2

Kirishima's POV
I walk into the locker room to congratulate everyone on the win. I mean, it's the school gym, I can go in there whenever I want.

"Kacchan! We've been calling your name for five minutes!" I hear Midoriya shout, "okay... who were you thinking about?"

Bakugou was thinking about someone? It's probably some girl like Mina. No... they don't get along...

"The fuck said I'm thinking about anyone?" Bakugou scoffs, but I can hear the waver in his voice.

"I can see it in your eyes. You were daydreaming about Kirishima, weren't you?" Midoriya giggles.

Me?

I gasp as soon as the words escape his lips. I run out before anyone can see me and bolt for the bathrooms. Why there? I don't know. I need to calm down.

"Kirishima? Are you okay?" Uraraka stops me with the hand that's not holding Asui's.

"I-I'm fine! I just want to get back to the dorms..." I say.

"Alright... tell us if you need help with a gay panic, okay? The Lesbians are here to help!" Tsu smiles.

"Thanks guys..." I walk into the bathrooms and lock myself in a stall.

Bakugou POV
By the time I put on my shirt and sweatpants, Kirishima is out of sight.

I spot Pink Cheeks and that frog girl holding hands in the hall. Maybe they saw him?

"Oi! Round Face!" I shout.

"Hi Bakugou! What do you need?" she smiles, squeezing Frog Girl's hand.

"Have you seen Shitty Hair?" I ask.

"He went to the bathrooms. He looked pretty deep in thought... I don't know if he wants to talk right now..." Frog Girl mentions.

"I'll still go anyway."

"Bye Bakugou!"

"Bye, nerds."

I open the bathroom door and hear mumbling. God, he's acting like fucking Deku. I call out his name.

"Go away!" he says, panic in his voice.

"Eijirou. It's me. C-can we talk for a second?" I ask, my voice softening.

"Bakugou? I never thought your voice could get that soft!" he chuckles,
walking out of the stall.

"Are you okay? You didn't hear what happened in the locker room, did you?" I ask.

"I heard the last half. U-up until Midoriya asked if you were thinking about... ab-about..."

"About you?" I help.

"Yeah. That," heat rises to his cheeks slightly.

So fucking adorable

"Hmm? What was that?" he asks, his eyes narrowed.

"What? Did I say that out loud?"

"K-kinda. I only heard adorable."

I sigh, "it's time I come clean. I... I like you Eijirou. I have for the longest time... and I know you probably don't even like boys and you hate me I'm just gonna go now-"

"Katsuki. It's okay. I... I'm gay too. For...you..." he says quietly on the last part.

"W-wait really?" I break out into a wide grin- something I never do. My grin makes Kirishima smile too. We just stand there smiling like idiots in the boy's bathroom.

"D-do you want to be... ya know... a thing?" he stutters.

"If you wanna be."

"Absolutely."
<<<>>>
"You WHAT?!" Pikachu spits out his Dr. Pepper all over the coffee table.

"Sero, get some paper towels please!" Eijirou giggles, "yea! We're a thing now!"

"MIDORIYA!" he shouts. Deku comes running in looking confused as always.

"I owe you ten."

"YES! You're together now?!" he jumps up and down like a little girl.

"Fuck off, Deku."

Pikachu hands Deku ten dollars (idk how to do yen) and he takes it eagerly.

"Kat, be nice to Midoriya. Did he do anything to you? I don't think so," Eijirou pets my hair.

"Tch."

The rest of the evening is spent cuddling, playing Mario Kart, and more cuddling.

I love Eijirou.

what was this ending lmao
please put any requests down i'm running out of inspiration;-;