Part 25 (ending)

*Months later*
After that whole thing that happened with Toms ex. Tom and I grew even closer than we were before. I eventually started going with Tom when he was filming for a movie. We'd been together for almost half a year already. Emma and Harrison grew closer as well but as best friends. Considering they always saw each other because of the fact they were always with Tom and I.
*Toms POV *
Today was the day that Y/n and I would make a year and a month.  Honestly I'm glad that she's in my life. This past year has been the best because of her. I planned the whole day for us. I'm gonna take her to a nice park that I used to go to and only Harrison knows about and take her to a little set up  and show her the small slide show I made about her and I. And that's when I give her the little black box.
*Y/n's Pov*
Emma wouldn't stop bothering me about Tom and I making a year and a month today. I knew that she helped Tom with whatever it is that he's doing for us.
*later the same day* (I'm too lazy)
"Here put this on" Emma said handing me a blindfold. "For what?" I asked not wanting to put it on. "Just do it" She said as I started putting it over my eyes and tying it in the back. I ran into a few things but it didn't really hurt.
*Minutes Later* (still lazy)
I was put into a car not knowing where I was going after a while the car stopped. "Wait here" The driver said. A few seconds later I heard the door open I feel someone take my hand they felt familiar. The whole walk was quiet then I heard him "You can take the blindfold off now love" I take it off and see a smiling dork that I love with a beautiful park behind him.  "Wow.." I had no words. We walked and talked for a while and we came to a stop. Tom stood in front of me then moved to the side to show a little picnic lit up with candles with pasta considering he knows that it's my favorite. After a while of just talking he got up and grabbed a computer. Pressed play and showed me a small slide show of pictures and videos of him and I together. I had no words all I could do was smile. Then a small little video of him talking started playing.
*Tom in video*
Hey y/n by now your probably already speechless but eh I just wanted to tell you how much you've made my life better. Even with just small little random talks you bring a smile to my face and I'm so grateful for that. I don't think I could've spent this past year and a month with anyone else. And if I did it wouldn't have been as amazing as it was with you. I want to be the shoulder you cry on for the rest of your life, I want you to be the first person I see when I wake and the last person I see at the end of the day. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I really love you y/n.
*video ends*
I then turn around to see Tom standing on one knee.
"Y/n (what ever your last name is) will you marry me" Tom said looking me in the eyes. "I- Yes" I basically yelled.

That's the end of the story folks sorry for like taking forever to post 😅 don't hate me