Part 18

I woke up but Y/n was no longer with me...I was in the living room by myself...I was a little confused but I didn't think much of it. Maybe they woke up and didn't want to wake me. I heard Y/n laughing upstairs. I started walking to her room I was going to open the door.......but......I heard a voice that was all too familiar...Harrison... why was he and Y/n in her room alone. I didn't hear anything. I slowly opened her door..."I love u Y/n" he said, he was leaning in for a kiss. "You can't do that, what about Tom?" She said pushing him away. "Who cares! He won't find out." He said trying to kiss y/n again, this time she goes for it. "Y......Y/n..." I could barely even speak. "H...how c..c..could u.." My stutter came back, after a long time it came back. Y/n just looked at me, didn't say anything, didn't do anything. After a few tears....she continued to do whatever her and Harrison were gonna do. I was more mad than sad. I walked out side and sat in the cold. "After everything.....after everything I thought she was the one, I guess I was wrong." I hugged my knees and cried. I stayed out there for what seemed like the whole night. I don't even know anymore, I didn't want to check my phone. I just got up, got in my car and drove off....where? I don't know. Wherever the road takes me.