Part 9

Y/n and I stood in bed basically the whole day since neither of us needed or wanted to do anything today. I'm honestly glad I got up to give y/n my number that day on the plane. If I hadn't done that I wouldn't be where I am now, actually I'd still be in bed but I'd just be alone. "This might be early but I love you y/n, from the day you saw you I didn't think I'd be here with you right now. I'm glad I was being a weirdo and got up to give you my number." I said looking into y/n's beautiful eyes. " I love you too Tom, to be honest I think I've always loved you but now I love you even more but now I gotta go to the bathroom." Y/n said giving me a quick kiss and rushing to the bathroom.
*Y/N's POV*
I rushed to the bathroom, I took my time in there since I knew Tom would still be in bed. I was about to walk out, but I started scrolling through my phone and seeing all the photos I had of Tom in my camera roll. "Damn I got lucky, for all I knew I was going to be alone for the most part of my life" I then heard the door bell ring, I didn't pay much attention to it till I walked towards Tom's room and.....He wasn't there. I asked Haz if he knew where Tom was, " I saw him going to answer the door" oh okay thanks". I walked yo the living room and what I saw, just made me want to go back home....I saw Tom kissing some other girl....I started to cry without saying anything I ran out of there and didn't stop I heard Tom calling my name but I kept running....