Part 17

"Y/n! I was so worried about you!" Emma yelled and while Harrison was still hugging me. "Well I'm fine Emma and nothing really happened I just needed to get away from things and clear my head." I explained moving away from them to Tom.
*Tom's POV*
Y/n seemed a little shaken so I gave her a tight squeeze when she backed into me. After I did that she seemed to loosen herself. Haz looked me and I knew what he was going to ask so I gave him a little nod. Emma and Harrison walked back to the couch and continued to watch whatever it is that their watching. Y/n and I walked to the couch and sat on the other side of them. Y/n curled up into a ball on my lap as I hugged her. Y/n ended up falling asleep. Harrison ended up knocking out too since he hasn't slept in a while so his head fell onto my shoulder, must've hurt him since he groaned a bit. I was going to tell Emma to get him off of me but she was out cold. I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep since all three of them snored. I stood up consistently looking and Y/n and realizing how lucky I am to even have her in my life. When things ended for us, for a few days I was upset about it more than anything else I've ever been upset about. "I love you so much Y/n, please don't ever leave me again." I whispered to myself. With that I knocked out.