Part 7

*Y/N's POV*
We were at the door. What we saw when we walked in was shocking. "C'mon Haz really!" Tom kinda yelled. "Emma you just had to didn't you." I added. "I can't believe you guys, arrrrrrrreeeeeee watching Spider-Man with out us." Tom sad pouting. "I wouldn't be talking Tom." Emma said pointing at the fact Tom and I were holding hands. "Okay this is different!" I said holding up our hands. "Ok whatever you say." Emma said rolling her eyes. "Haz start the movie all over again." Tom said. With him running towards the couch pulling me with him. "Wait so are you and Tom a thing now?" Emma whispered. "Yeah." I said with a smile.
*Tom's POV*
When Y/N and I sat down I heard her talking to Emma. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her beautiful smile. I haven't felt this way in so long. *After the Movie ended*
Y/n and Emma ended up staying the night. "Goodnight Y/N." I said while leaving my room to sleep on the couch. "Where you going silly?" Y/an said laughing a little. "Oh hm I assumed you would want the bad to yourself..." I said. "Normally I would but I'm comfortable with you." Y/N said scooting to one side. "Okay Darling." I said walking to bed and crawling in next to her. Y/n turned to face me. "You do know I'm only here for the summer..." she said looking a little sad. "It's ok we'll make it work when you leave." I said lifting her head up, pulling y/n into a hug and kissing the top of her head. With that Y/N fell asleep. I held her as I fell asleep. I woke up to the feeling of Y/N's phone vibrating. It was a message from a guy saying "I miss you Y/N" and I knew it wasn't their brother since his name was Brandon not Christian.
(Yes I know it's very short, I'm sorrrryyyy)