Part 11

Tom and I just spent the whole day watching marvel movies, we ended up watching infinity war.....It's wasn't nice. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark please...". Tom kept saying to taunt me. "Stop it Tom." I said basically crying and hitting him with a pillow. *Tom's POV*
I kept making if y/n, because she hated the fact that Spider-Man disappears in Infinity War. "Awww it's ok y/n, you should be glad I didn't actually disappear in real life." I said hugging y/n. "TOM!" I heard Haz yell from the kitchen. "I'll be right back ok Love." I said with a smile. "Ok" y/n replied with a smile. I walked to the kitchen "Is it ready?" I asked. "Yeah, we just have to wait for Emma to come down stairs." Haz replied. Few moments later Emma walked down. "Okay I set everything up, Tom go knock and u know what to do from there." Emma said as she was coming down. I walked up to my room and knocked on the door, "Y/n can u come down for a sec."
*Y/n's POV*
I was a little confused since Tom wasn't there when I opened the door. On the floor I saw candles and paper flowers making a path way. I came to a stop and Emma was there handing me a gift. Then and there I realized it was my birthday, I totally forgot.....I came to another stop and Haz was there handing me another gift.....towards the end, I was now in the kitchen and saw Tom in a suit. "Happy birthday Love" Tom said with his adorable smile. "How'd you know?" I said laughing a little. "I may have told." Emma said poking her head around the corner. "Ok course you did." I continued with a small laugh. Tom moves to the side, there was a small table for two. "In case you haven't noticed I'm kind of cheesy." Tom said laughing nervously. "Well I'm in my pajamas, and I don't get how u changed so fast." I said questioning him. *Tom's POV*
Even though y/n was still in her pjs, she was still beautiful. I pulled the chair so y/n could sit. I had most of y/n's favorite foods even tho I just bought everything since I can't really cook. I looked passed y/n and saw Emma and Haz poking their heads around the corner to see us. We had finished eating and y/n kind of looked like she was going to pass out. "Wait I have one more surprise but it's technically for you and Emma".......