Part 20

Emma had been walking by "No wonder why people think you guys r gay for each other but, hey if u are I support it." Emma said giving Tom and I a thumbs up. All three of us started laughing. Y/n started coming down stairs, she gasped "Tom how dare you, you're cheating on me with Harrison!" Y/n said playfully. "Yeah, Tom's mine" I said pulling him to the other side of me. "Um no he's mine" Y/n said walking towards me and pulling him to herself. It just went back and forth for the next few minutes or so until "I'm my own person and I belong to myself but I also belong to y/n" Tom said scooting himself to y/n. "Yay!" Y/n yelled quietly before pulling him into a hug and kissing him in the cheek.
*Tom's POV*
"Tom, I'll bring your little girlfriend back in a bit, I need to talk to her for a sec." Emma said pulling Y/n with her. "Hey! I'm not litt-" She was cut off by Emma closing the door. "Thanks Haz, I needed a good laugh with u guys." Tom said. "No problem, that's what best friends are for" I said with a soft smile.
*Y/n's POV*
"Y/n what was up with Tom?" Emma asked as soon as she closed the door. "What do you mean, he's fine" I said a little confused. "You haven't noticed how off he's been since this morning?" Emma asked. "Um No?" I said kinda tilting my head."Geez, and you're supposed to be his girlfriend." Emma said rolling her eyes. "I'm kidding yeah I noticed but I wasn't going to bother him about because he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it, at least not with me. So, I waited and now he's down there with Harrison as happy as can be. Just because I'm his girlfriend he's doesn't need to tell me everything, only the things he's comfortable with." I explained to Emma. "Ohhh, so you knew he was gonna end up telling Harrison and he was gonna be fine?" Emma asked with a confused face. "Yup" I replied smiling. "I take it back, you are a good girlfriend." She said opening the door. As soon as she opened the door all you were able to hear was Tom and Harrison laughing. I walked to see that hem on the couch laughing. That right there, their friendship is the most amazing thing you'll ever see.