Part 6

I woke up to the sound of my phone, I kept getting notifications from Instagram. All from the picture I posted with Y/N. My fans kept asking who she was and who she is to me. Some assumed Y/N was my girlfriend, I mean I would love it if she was but, I still don't know how she feels about the real me not the Famous Tom Holland. Y/n texted me. "Hey Tom, Emma said yeah about all four of us hanging out. She just wants to know what time and where." I didn't know where we could go, so I got up to ask Harrison who was already up and dressed. "Hey Haz where should we go hang out with Y/N and her sister?" I asked. "We could just go out to eat and then come back and watch a movie." Haz said while scrolling through his phone. "Haz everything alright?" I asked because I was worried. "Yeah it's just... I don't want you to get hurt again." Haz said while turning to face me. "Haz I'll be fine and even if it doesn't happen between Y/N and i I'll have you to watch me mope around." I said laughing a little. "True now go get dressed." Haz said pushing me. I texted Y/N that Harrison and I would be there in 40 minuets or so assuming they needed more time.
*Y/N's POV*
"Emma! Tom said they'll be here in about 40 minutes!" I yelled. "Okay I'm almost done anyways!" Emma yelled back. I was already done. I was wearing black high waisted jeans with a a dark green crop too with black boots. Emma was wearing something similar. We had the same jeans just she was wearing a oversized blue sweater with all white vans. After a few minutes Tom texted me that they were outside. "Emma they're here!" I yelled walking towards the door. "Coming" she yelled running out of the bathroom. *Harrison's POV*
We waited for Y/N and her sister outside. It took them a few minutes but....when I saw Y/N I could tell why Tom liked her so much. I'm not interested in her or anything but she was very attractive.
*Tom's POV*
As soon as Y/N walked out I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Hey Tom, this is my sister Emma, Emma this is Tom." Y/N said. "Hey Emma nice to meet you Y/N Emma this is my best friend Harrison." I said pointing towards him. All he said was "Hey". Let's go Y/N Emma I hope you guys mind sitting in the ba- Harrison cut me off-"Actually Y/n can sit in the front." "Okay" I said while opening the door for y/n.
*Emma's Pov*
When Harrison and I at in the back we started making a plan to get Y/n and Tom together. He was actually pretty excited about it. When we would look towards the front of the car we'd see Tom looking at Y/n or Y/n looking at Tom.
*Toms Pov*
I could tell what Emma and Harrison were trying to do, but I wasn't gonna stop them. Because I wanted it to happen.
* At Toms and Harrison's apartment*
"What movie do you wanna watch Emma?" Harrison asked. "I don't know"  she replied. "Hey Y/n can we go walk, I wanna talk to you for a sec" I whispered in her ear. "Um okay" she whispered back.
*outside*
"I know that it hasn't even been a week since I've known you, but Y/n I really like you. I know it seems a bit shocking but I truly do." I said. Y/n didn't even say a word, she just stopped in her tracks and without even giving a hint as to what she was doing, she kissed me. "I guess that means yes to what I was about to ask you." I mumbled. "Mmmm you technically didn't ask though" y/n said smiling and pulling away from me. "Fineee, Y/n would you be my girlfriend." I asked and even though I knew she felt the same way I was still a bit nervous. "Yes, I would love to." She said with a smile and kissing me again. It was already getting late so, I grabbed her hand and started walking back home knowing that her and I was a good thing.