"Lis..." I clutched her shirt from behind, slightly pulling her away before they get physical.

Lisa glanced at me worriedly.

Over her shoulder, I saw how Kai's eyes widened, growing darker by the second as his fists clenched. I panicked when he advanced towards Lisa, "Fucking bastard!" his fist landed on Lisa's jaw before she even noticed him advancing.

I stepped back with Lisa as she stumbled backwards.

"Kai don't!" I shouted, but he didn't listen. He was about to punch her again but this time Lisa was quick enough to kick him in the stomach.

I stood in shock as Lisa got on top of him, punching him repeatedly.

"You shit!" she cussed and punched and punched and punched, "Don't ever come close to her again!"

Thankfully, some school personnel helped to get them away from each other, although Kai couldn't even land his fist on Lisa again. His face was deeply bruised, so much worse than Lisa.

Blood was rushing from his nose when he spit on the ground, he looked so weak but still managed to smirk just to annoy Lisa.

"If she's your girl then why did she kiss me the other day?"

I felt Lisa tense, suddenly she managed to get away from the personnel's grip on her and kicked Kai twice before she got pulled away by two people.

"Lis, no!"

I quickly rushed beside her, holding her arm to calm her down when she suddenly shoved me away that I fell on the floor.

"Jennie!" her eyes widened, squatting down beside me as she wrapped me in her arms, "I didn't see you... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." she worriedly says.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Kai being lifted up, probably to be brought to the clinic.

I nodded, although a bit dizzy for suddenly falling. "I'm okay," I reached up to cup her cheek and frowned, "Let's go get you treated."

"Manoban! Kim! Go straight to the office!" a faculty teacher suddenly shouted.

Lisa and I looked at each other before she sighed and helped me get up.

We were interrogated by the dean the moment we entered her office, but my attention was focused on Lisa pressing the ice on her jaw.

Lisa groaned the moment we went out of the office. "The whole weekend? Really?" she's talking about her detention.

I just really hope Kai's parents wouldn't sue Lisa or something.

"Want me to drive you home?" I offered.

"This is nothing," she flinched holding her chin, "I know you got things to attend to today while I'm suspended. I'll tell Seulgi to cover for me on documenting."

I frowned knowing she's right, my schedule today is so tight and the whole school depends on our activities.

"Text me when you get home or if you need anything."

She quickly nodded and looked around. When she saw that no one's in there, she pulled me in and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Tell me if he goes after you again, okay?" she worriedly says.

I half-smiled, "Don't worry about me. You injured him so bad he wouldn't even be able to lay a finger on me," I sighed.

"Wait, are you upset that I beat the shit out of him?" her forehead creased. "Do you still have feelings for him?"