Truth Be Told : part 2

Ashanti POV
"I can't believe I'm doing this.." I sighed to myself. Moe taught me in to performing tonight. He said the cast could be 'part of the act'. "Believe it honey. Get on the stage and entertain these men. You should be used to it." Moe said smacking my ass and placing me on the stage.

I was practically naked. I had nothing on but a sheet and that was see through. The lights cut off as Sex you blasted through the speaker. I tried to hide the pain that was going up my leg as I modeled to the pole. I spun around it and did a split as the beat dropped and started bouncing my ass. I instantly got money thrown at me. I flipped over almost falling cause my leg was throbbing.

I crawled to the edge of the stage and seen a face I didn't wanna see. "Ashanti?!?!?" Mike yelled. My breathing started getting heavier and heavier as I quickly told the DJ to stop the music. "What's wrong?!" Moe said helping me off the stage back in to the dressing room. "I can't do this. I can't...I'll call and tell you later." I panicked taking off the sheet and slipping my bra and panties on.

"You tripping." He said shaking his head and walking out. Leaving me in the dressing room by myself. I sighed and continued to slip on my clothes. "What the hell you got going on?!?" Mike yelled bursting in to the dressing room scaring me. How the hell did he get back here?

"Mike please I'm sor-"

"I don't wanna hear no damn apology shanti why the hell were you on that stage? Is you crazy?" He yelled getting in my face. I didn't have anything to say. "Mike it's not what you think." I begged. "Then what the hell is it? What should I think? My girl a damn stripper and she didn't even tell me. Then you had the audacity to be butt ass naked on stage with a damn hurt leg. The hell is wrong with you?!Thats embarrassing and pathetic as hell!!!"

"I work here Mike I needed the money!!" I cried he looked at me as if I had three heads. "You needed the money? All that shit I bought you and your son and you needed money? I told you I was going to take care of yall. That ain't no damn excuse. Matter of fact I want your shit out my house and the keys to your house. Since you need the money so bad continue to strip hoe" He slammed the door as he walked out the dressing room.

What the hell did I do? I didn't want none of this. I don't care about any of this. I just lost the only man that was there for me and my child. The man I just confessed I love you too. Where am I gonna go? I sat back in the chair and cried not knowing what else to do.

"It's okay baby girl." Moe said comforting me. This shit was practically his fault. I wiped my face and slipped on my shoe. "Just take me home." I cried, He nodded and picked me up and carried me to his car. The whole ride back to mikes house was quiet. As we pulled in to the driveway I noticed all my stuff outside. "Fuck.."

I got out the car and went inside the house. "You really kicking me out Mike?" I cried. He threw my crutches downstairs along with my purse without answering me. I grabbed my crutches for support. My leg was now swollen. As he continued throwing my stuff downstairs he finally came downstairs. "Where my keys?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Mike-"

"Where my damn keys shanti." He semi yelled. I reached in my purse and quickly gave him his keys. "Thank you now get out." I tried to touch him but he pushed me off of him. "Get the hell out!!" He yelled. Moe soon walked in to the house realizing I needed help to get my stuff. As we walked out Mike slammed the door behind us. "Just put it in my car." I told him.

"Damn b TF did you do" He asked. "Just put my stuff in my damn car!!! Shit!!" I yelled frustrated with his questions. He sighed and did as told. I got in the drivers seat placing my crutches on the passenger side and called mama Thompson. "Hello?" She answered in a hoarse voice. She must've been sleep.