Mama

Ashanti POV

I woke up laying on Mikes chest with nothing on. What happened yesterday was crazy. I never expected me and mikes first time having sex being make up sex. But I can admit it was wonderful.

"Goodmorning." He smiled kissing my cheek. "Goodmorning." I chuckled.

"What's funny?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head. He looked down and realized what I was laughing at. "Shit." He got up and ran to the bathroom. I rubbed my head. It was throbbing from everything that happened last night.

"You alright?" Mike asked coming out the bathroom with his boxers back on.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just have a headache." He sat next to me and pulled me close to him. "Want some medicine?" I shook my head. "I'll be alright." He sighed and grabbed my hands.

"You still leaving me?" He asked playing with my fingers. I looked at him for moment.

Me leaving Mike would be the stupidest move I ever made. He did so much for me plus he saved my life and my child's. I love him to much to even think about leaving him. I leaned towards him making him look me in my eyes and kissed him.

Before it deepened I pulled back. "I'm not going anywhere."

He smiled and kissed me once again. "You know I won't do no harm to you baby. I'm not like that nigga, you don't have to worry about me hurting you or doing you wrong. I'll never mistreat you." I hugged him laying my head on his chest.

"Maybe you should put on some clothes." He whispered causing me too giggle and cover myself once again. I realized I still didn't have anything on and my hair was a mess.

I carefully got up as Mike walked in the bathroom and did his hygiene. I slipped back on my panties and shorts. I put on a sports bra and my white tee. Almost falling cause I only had one leg to work with.

I really need to go home and get some more clothes. I might as well move in with Mike I haven't been home for weeks.

I limped in the bathroom with Mike and brushed my teeth as he brushed his. As I bent down to spit he came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"What are you doing." I chuckled. He kissed my cheek getting toothpaste on me.

"I love you."

"Eww Mike. I love you too. " I wiped the toothpaste off my face and limped back to the bed. As I was about to go check on Justin and Cayla I tripped over Mikes shoe falling to the ground.

"Fuck." I cried out in pain. Mike ran out the bathroom helping me up. "Baby be careful!! You need to wait on me to help you. I don't need you hurting yourself more. Fr." He said picking me up bridal style.

"Shut up."

He shrugged and carried me downstairs with the kids who were knocked out on the couch. He put me down and handed me my crutches. "Look at them, you can tell they been up all night." Mike said.

I looked at him and he looked at me causing me to burst in to laugher. "You think they heard us." I asked.

"Yes we heard yall and yall nasty." Justin said with his eyes closed making me and mike jump. I was in tears. "Shut up!! Get up and brush your teeth." I said pinching his butt. He jumped up and sighed walking upstairs.

I sat down on the couch and relaxed as mike woke Cayla up. "Goodmorning baby girl." I said hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back. "Goodmorning."

"How'd you sleep?" I asked fixing her ponytail. "I slept okay. I'm just glad you're okay." I smiled and hugged her . We let go and she walked upstairs.