A Bond Made

Mike POV

Last night I told Ashanti I love her. I swear I meant everything I said to her. She's my world and she's grown to be a big part of me. I woke up to her light snores as she laid in the crook of my next.

I kissed her nose. Making her move a little. I laughed and did it again. "Stop" she groaned frowning. I Moved her hair out her face and stared at her. She so damn beautiful.

"Mike if you want me to wake up just tell me. I hate when you stare at me like that." She said turning over. "Okay then get up" .

"Not yet." She said falling asleep once again. I climbed on top of her and placed kisses all over her face. She grabbed my face and pushed me. "Baby I'm up alright I'm up."she sat up and looked at me. "Good morning ugly" I yelled tickling her and kissing her. She laughed. "Ugh goodmorning!!"

"The kids up?" She asked as she sat in my lap. I shrugged.

"I'll go check."

I nodded and walked in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I cleaned my face and took a quick shower. I wrapped my towel around me and looked in my bed for my red and navy blue polo swimming shorts. I threw them on along with my navy blue and red polo bucket hat.

"How you just gone get dress and leave me to get the kids up?" Shanti said coming back in the room. "Cause I might as well get it out the way before you take forever in the shower."

"I don't take that long"she said grabbing her red polo bathing suit top with her bottoms. We decided to have matching bathing suits. "Well the kids are up getting ready I'm about to take a quick shower. " I nodded and sat on the bed watching TV.

Ashanti POV

I turned on the shower letting the water hit my body waking me up. I did my hygiene and got out. I dried off and brushed my teeth.

I placed my bathing suit bottoms on along with my top. I'm kind of glad I got my belly button pierced. It makes the bathing suit look ever cuter. I blow dried my hair leaving it curly and placed a navy blue headband on my head to match the polo logos on my bathing suit. I gathered all my belongings and places them in my bag.

"Daaamn." Mike yelled looking at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes not paying him any mind.

"Daddy we're ready" Cayla said coming in the room with her polo one piece bathing suit. She looked so adorable with her curly hair all over her head. Justin soon came in wearing the same thing as Mike.

I can admit they looked so cute matching. "Picture time!!!" I yelled grabbing my phone and going to the camera. They groaned. "Ma no not right now I'm ready to go." Justin whined.

"Boy you can wait now let's go." We all gathered In front of the mirror that was in the room. I snapped like 4 pictures and had justin take me and mikes. "Baby can you smile" I pouted. "I don't like smiling!!" He said. I sighed and grabbed my phone from Justin.

"Let's go." I grabbed the beach bag we had prepared and our room key. "You don't wanna take a picture with me anymore?" Mike asked. I shook my head. He grabbed me from behind and pulled me close to him. "You mad at me." He said in a baby voice making me laugh. "Let me go."

"Justin take our picture." He grabbed my phone and gave it to Justin once again. He turned me around and kissed me making me smile. "I got it. Can y'all stop being nasty now." Justin said handing me my phone. "Foreal like get a room." Cayla said making barfing noises.

"Y'all some haters just go to the elevator before we keep y'all dorks here." Mike said grabbing my hand and our bag. I laughed as the kids ran towards the elevator. "Look. Isn't it cute." I showed mike our picture. He nodded. "Just like you." He kissed my cheek making me blush. I posted our picture on Instagram and captioned it "what's understood doesn't need to be explained💍💘💏." We instantly got likes and comments. I posted the picture of all of us and captioned it "beach with my babies 👙☀️🌊" .

Stopping in the lobby the valet man pulled up mikes truck and we all gathered inside making our way to the beach.

"Hey you two when we get to this beach keep a eye out for each other cause these waves are heavy and sharks might be swimming along in one." Mike said with all seriousness I slapped his arm. "Baby don't tell them that." He shrugged turning in to the beach.

We got out and laid our towels and stuff out. It was packed with people. Hopefully nothing happens. As me and mike finished taking the stuff out the truck the kids ran in to the water. "Be careful!!" I yelled but they didn't hear me. "Baby look at the big ass lady." Mike pointed to a fat white lady in a two piece polka dot bathing suit making me burst in to laughter.

"Mike stop it." He opened the fruit laughing and placing a strawberry in my mouth. I bit it wiping the juice that squirted on my mouth. "What you looking at?!" I said cleaning my mouth. Mike was staring at me as I chewed the strawberry he fed me. "Look how you destroyed that strawberry baby. I feel had for it." I laughed falling in to his lap. "Be quiet. Let me see you eat one." I grabbed a strawberry placing it in his mouth and he bit it nice and slow. After he finished he leaned in and kissed me making me smile.

"You so nasty." I joked cleaning my hands and looking for the kids. He chuckled. "I know." I watched him as he licked his lips trying to lick the juice that was on his face. "Mama!!!!" Justin yelled running towards me and Mike making me jump. "What baby." He grabbed me and mikes hand pulling us up. "It's Cayla she's drowning!!"

"Shit. My baby girl." Mike took off running in to the water. "Come here." I panicked holding Justin. "What happened?!" I asked placing my hands on his face making him look at me.

"We were playing with the ball and it went to far and I was about to go get it but she told me no she can swim." He said crying. I held him in my arms looking for mike. A few seconds later he ran back with Cayla in his arms soaking wet. He laid her down on the beach towel as we gathered around her watching him do CPR. He pushed down on her chest once more and she coughed up water crying.

"Daddy I'm sorry." She cried hugging mikes neck. He rubbed her back holding her tight. "It's okay princess you're alright now." He rubbed her back as she cried. "I just wanted the ball." She choked out. I grabbed the towel and wiped the water out her face. "Baby it's okay..you're alright now." I assured her. She dried her face. Mike kissed her forehead still holding her. We should've paid more attention and this would've never happened in the first place.

"Can we go back to the hotel I don't wanna get in the water any more." She said wiping her face. Mike nodded. "How about I drive all the way to fun spot for you and justin and your favorite restaurant." He said gathering our stuff as I helped. She nodded. "Thank you Justin." She said hugging him. He smiled. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you. You're my little sister now I should've helped you." She shook her head. "It's okay. At least you told my daddy and your mom." He smiled and they hugged each other once again. I looked at mike and smiled. He smiled back at me grabbing my hand.

I'm so happy them two are growing a bond.