Happy We Met

Mike POV

"Hey hey hey!!!" I yelled walking in to Caylas room flicking her lights on and off. "Daddy stooop." She groaned covering her head. I laughed and pulled the covers off of her. "You need to get up we gotta enroll you and Justin in to school today and you know that."

She smacked her teeth. "Why you ain't wait til next week." I shook my head. "Cause school start Monday now get up." She sighed and got up. "Where's shanti?" She asked stretching. "Fixing breakfast now hurry up cause your breath stank."

"Daddy that was mean!!!" She yelled hitting my arm I laughed and walked out the room to the guest room where Justin was. "Ay nigga." I shook him and he didn't move. It's always a hard time waking him up cause he sleep hard as hell. I grabbed him by his ankles and pulled him off the bed.

"MAMA!!!!!"he yelled as I slung him around. I was in tears."Mike put my child down!!" Shanti said grabbing him from me. "Next time don't sleep so hard. He walked in to the bathroom closing it behind him and I guess taking a shower.

"Don't you think you should be getting dress?" Shanti asked walking back to the kitchen with me behind her. "You gone help me?" I said hugging her by her waist. She kissed me. "Nope you're a big boy." Slapping my chest she walked off. "Okkkkk shanti I see how it is." She laughed and I went back upstairs to do my hygiene.

Ashanti POV

As I was setting the food on the table Cayla came downstairs. "Good morning." I said giving her a plate. "Morning Shanti." I laughed. "Still tired?" I asked placing her food on the plate. She shrugged. "A little.." I nodded. "I tell you what..after you get enrolled today we can go do something fun." Her eyes lit up. "Can we go to the beach before we go back to school?"

"Why the beach?" I asked eating my food. "Cause I haven't been in awhile..I think it'll be fun we gone go to Florida tonight. Go to the beach and come back on Friday. "

"That doesn't sound bad..I'll ask your dad." She smiled and nodded. A few minutes later Justin walked downstairs. "Good morning mama." Just said hugging me. I kissed his forehead. "morning baby." I handed him a plate as he sat by Cayla. "You can't speak to me?" She said looking at Justin I laughed. "Morning Idiot." "Justin!!!" I said hitting the table. "That's why I don't like you." Cayla said pushing him out his chair causing him to hit the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. I gave her a high five and helped my child up. "Y'all ready?" Mike asked coming down in a white polo button down shirt. Some jeans and his polo shoes. Smelling good as ever. "Baby you not gone eat?" I asked grabbing Justin and Caylas plate placing them in the sink. He shook his head. "Nah I ain't that hungry. Come on." He grabbed his keys and they all followed behind. I grabbed my purse and followed behind then as well.

A few minutes after riding we arrived at the elementary school. In case your wondering Cayla is in the 4th grade and Justin is in the 5th grade this year. Soon Justin will be turning 11 and Cayla will be 10.

As we got out the car Cayla grabbed my hand. Walking to the main office took awhile. "Justin you see this place?" Mike asked. Justin nodded. "Watch you be here everyday." I slapped mikes head. "Don't tell him that." Justin shook his head laughing as Mike mugged me.

"Hello you must be Ms. Patel and Mr Thompson I received you guys phone calls your here to enroll these little cuties." She said looking at Justin and Cayla smiling. She was a tall brown skin lady with some long Brazilian weave in her head. She wore a tight grey pencil skirt with a button down blouse showing a little cleavage. What Kind of damn principal is she. I pinched Justin arm because he was looking at her breast causing him to wince in pain. "I'm so sorry my name is principal perry but you can call me Amanda." She said shaking mikes hand giving him her full attention. "And I'm Ashanti..his girlfriend nice to meet you can we get the paperwork please?" I said breaking the stares they were giving each other. "Oh right..I'm so sorry." She handed us a packet rubbing mikes hand. I shook my head at the sight of her really trying to flirt with my man in my face. She showed us where to sign before walking to the back to grab the kids a agenda. "Baby..." Mike whispered to me. I ignored him. He sighed and kept signing. "Done?" She asked coming back with her hair in a high bun. Now showing even more skin. "Oh my damn...yes we're done thank you see you Monday." I grabbed the agenda and walked out the office. Leaving Mike and the kids behind me. I waited by the car for them to walk out.

I don't get it. Hoes have no respect these days anymore. You see me standing right there and you have the audacity to touch and flirt with my man? Where's the damn respect. The fact Mike enjoyed every bit of it made me even more upset. I'm not mad just upset. I'm guessing any woman that walked by Mike with a tight skirt on showing cleavage can get his attention quick.

Standing by the car waiting they finally walked out. "Baby what's wrong?" Mike asked. I shook my head and got in car placing my seat belt on. "So you not gonna tell me what I did?" He said driving to the house. I didn't say anything. The rest of the ride home was quiet. A few minutes later we arrived back at the house. I got out and walked inside grabbing my car keys and purse. "Justin come on."

"Whoa Whoa baby where you going?!!" Mike said grabbing my car keys out my hand. "Mike give me my keys." I said holding my hand out. I honestly just wanna go home. "Where you going?" "Home!! Give me my keys." I semi yelled. "Babe can you just talk to me? Please. If I did something wrong just tell me I refuse to let you stay upset with me." I shook my head. "Cayla Justin go upstairs." He said pulling me by my waist towards him. "Talk to me..." He whispered hugging me from behind. "Be honest you liked that principal?".

"Baby no. Why would you think that?" He said setting my keys down still holding me. "So why you was looking at her like that then let her feel all up on you like that? You could've put her in her place cause obviously she didn't gaf about me nor the kids standing right there."

"You right. I'm sorry alright. Don't leave me. Baby you know you got my heart. I'll do anything to keep you happy just stay here. I don't wanna lose you I was wrong for looking and I'm sorry I didn't say anything next time slap tf outta me. ight?" The last part made me laugh cause he was so serious. "You still leaving?" He asked. I shook my head. "No baby I'll stay." Right after I said that he kissed me with so much passion. It caught me off guard honestly. "Don't ever threaten to leave me like that." He said biting my lip. I smirked and set my purse in the chair. "You gone stop kissing me like that." I said kissing his lips repeatedly. He smiled. "You like it". I shook my head. "No I don't. They be nasty and just ew." He tickled me causing my to scream. "So you don't like my kisses?" Laughing so hard I managed to tell him no. He picked me up and put me on the couch tickling my sides. "Ok ok I like them!" I said surrendering. I damn near peed on myself. He kissed me one last time. "That's what I thought." I got up and grabbed a pillow hitting him with it and running upstairs. "Justin Cayla come get him." I yelled as Mike slammed me on the bed tickling me again. Soon Cayla and Justin came and jumped on him. "Alrigt alright y'all win y'all win." They stopped and rolled on the floor laughing in tears. He laid next to me still laughing causing me to laugh even harder.

A few minutes later all out laughing stop and we were in the bed chilling. "Daddy can we got to Miami beach?" Cayla asked. He furrowed his eyebrows together. "When? You know have school." "I know that's why we can leave tonight and come back Friday." It was silent for a minute. I hope he says yes cause I really wanna go to the beach and relax myself. "Alright go pack." Cayla hopped up. "Really?" She squealed. "Yeaaaah.." She screamed and kissed mikes cheek. I laid on his chest as the room got quiet once again as the kids ran out to there rooms to pack. "Baby?" Mike said breaking the silence. "I'm tired." I chuckled which caused him to laugh. "Stop playing so much maybe you won't be tired."

"I only do it to keep a smile on y'all faces." I looked at him. If I wouldn't have met Mike I would've been in that hell hole getting beaten by Justin's father probably even dead by now..God really blessed me and I'll thank him everyday for bringing Mike in to my life. I wiped the tears that were now falling. "What's wrong?" Mike asked sitting me up causing me to break down. "Nothing I'm just happy I'm with you.." He hugged me tight. "And I'm happy I'm with you.." He wiped my face and held me close to him.