Only takes once

Andrea POV

"Are you fucking serious?!?" I yelled throwing my cell phone in to the wall. I just got off the phone with Mike and he just told me every fucking thing that's been going on and I honestly can't believe this shit. I've been blinded by fucking love and haven't even realized my damn husband fucking with a bitch I can't stand and has a baby by her.

I was sitting on my couch breathing in and out waiting on Jeremy to walk through this door. It was going on ten at night and he still hasn't came home, nor did he call to check on me. This shit isn't anything new. At least I know now what he's doing late at night.

I waited for about another hour or two until he finally walked through the door.

Luckily my baby boy was at my moms house for the weekend. I don't want him to see me fuck his father up.

"Hey baby.." Jeremy said kissing my cheek. I decided to make shit sweet for him. "Hey boo!", I said kissing him on his lips. He chuckled. "Why you in such a good mood?" He asked placing me in his lap. This fucker smelled like Kim cheap ass. "No reason, but baby go get in to something more comfortable and I'll warm up your plate of spaghetti I made for you", I said kissing his neck.

"Shit Sure thing!" He laughed jumping up causing me to fall on the side of him. I watched him walk upstairs debating if I want to kill him or just beat his ass...maybe beat his ass. My son needs his father.

I jogged in to the kitchen and warmed up the leftovers I cooked earlier for me and him. I placed it on the table and dimmed the lights to set the mood. I grabbed a fork and a plate cause I was hungry as hell my damn self. A few minutes later Jeremy was walking downstairs in gym shorts and a muscle shirt.

"What's all this for?" He asked chuckling sitting down at the table. "I must be getting some pussy tonight.." He mumbled beginning to eat his food. I smirked. "You getting something even better than pussy" I said playing with the knife that was on the table.

He looked at me biting his lip. "And what is that.." He asked drinking some of his wine I set on the table. "A fucking divorce" I yelled throwing my plate of food at him hitting him in his eye.

"Damn it Drea what's your problem!!" He yelled rubbing where I hit him at. I grabbed the knife off the table and ran towards him ready to slice his fucking tongue out his mouth for asking that question. "What's my fucking problem? Huh? You my fucking problem!" I yelled trying to cut him but he held my wrist.

"You going around sleeping with a bitch while we married and got her pregnant!! Twice Jeremy!! Fucking Dos!!! We have a son!" I cried dropping the knife and punching him in his jaw.

"Stop Drea! It was a fucking accident!" He yelled trying to cover himself. I didn't want to hear that it was a accident. It only made me more pissed off. "How the fuck you accidentally fall in pussy Jeremy!" I yelled punching him hard as hell in his mouth.

He has a black eye a gash on the top of his eyebrow and a bloody nose. He didn't respond so I hit him again. "Drea baby I'm sorry!" He said grabbing me. I tried to push him off of me but he had a tight grip around me. All I could do was cry.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to break loose. He finally let me go and I sat in the chair trying to control my anger and frustration. "Baby.." He said trying to touch me. I took of my wedding ring which had 'Mrs. Thompson' engraved in the inside and threw it at him.

"Get your shit and go stay with that bitch. I will be filing for a divorce and you will only see your son If your lucky enough to catch him at your moms house." I said walking upstairs with him right on my footsteps. "You can't do this Drea! Baby please let's talk this shit out, put back on your ring!" He said trying to place the ring in my hand.