My Family Now

Ashanti POV

"Daddy I had so much fun." Cayla said swinging my arm back and forth as we walked out the ice cream place. "Me too Justin said.

"I'm glad y'all did." He smiled opening the door. "Baby did you have fun?" He asked starting the truck up and making our way back to Miami. I nodded. "I had a good time. Especially since I whooped you in go cart racing." The kids laughed.

"Now look. You cheated we all know if you wouldn't have bumped my car I would've won." He said pulling over in front of this car.

I chuckled. "Yeah right." He eyed me and continued talking to the kids. I laid my head on the passenger seat window and fell asleep the whole ride back to the hotel.

*2 hours later

"Baby wake up." Mike said shaking me. I wiped the slob that was on my hand on to my jeans.

"Eww..go clean your hand nasty." He said making me laugh, grabbing my purse and clean hand. "Where the kids?" I asked walking towards the elevator. "I told them to go ahead and go since I had to wake you up. " I nodded and laid my head on his chest as we moved up towards our floor. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm so tired." I yawned.

"Me too it's been a long day." He said pushing my loose curl out my face. I sighed and nodded in agreement. "Then kids worked us today." He laughed. "Gimme kiss." I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "One more." He said smirking. I laughed and kissed him once again. "One more."

"No that's enough." I chuckled laying my head on his chest again. "Pleeease." He pouted. I rolled my eyes and gave him a passionate kiss. We let go and he hugged me. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead making that tingly feeling come back once again. "I love you too." I smiled.

Soon the elevator opened. We walked to our room unlocking it. "Y'all know the drill get in that shower." Mike yelled walking in to the kids room. I shook my head and made my way to our room. I placed my purse on to the couch by the window.

I decided to take a relaxing shower before I go to sleep. As I was gathering my clothing my phone ringed and a unknown number popped up.

"Hello?" I answered placing my stuff back down.

"Ashanti don't think you can take my son and just leave me like that. I'm sorry for what I did alright? Just come back home." Curt said in to the phone. I nearly had a heart attack right there.

"Curt how did you get my number? Why are you calling me? You nearly killed me and our son. You say your sorry every fucking time but yet you still choose to beat me. I'm tired of your shit. I hate you. Don't think cause you're apologizing im just Going to run back in to your arms and let you abuse me again. I'm happy where I'm at and Justin is too. We don't need you. Never did and never will." I said now in tears. Thinking about all the shit he did to me and his own son made me ache inside. The thought of it made me cry and want to murder him.

"Girl stop fucking playing with me and bring you and my son ass back home. If you don't , I'll come find yall my damn self and I swear I'll kill you. Let another nigga be around my son shanti and I'll make your life a living hell." He spat at me.

I shook my head as the tears flowed heavy down my face. Curt is crazy and he will find a way to get to me and Justin and he's not afraid to kill us.

"Alright.." I agreed. I'm only doing this because me and my sons life is on the line. I can't lose Justin. He's my heart. I'm making this sacrifice for him.

"Good. See you tomorrow. With my damn son." Curt said and the line went dead.

"Baby why does Justin have rainbow boxers." Mike said coming in to the room laughing.

"What's wrong baby?" He said walking over to me placing me in to his arms. I just cried in to his chest. I don't wanna leave him. I love mike. He makes me feel like no other man can. Safe . Beautiful and most of all happy. "I gotta go mike." I choked out. He looked me in my eyes with hurt all over his face. "What you mean you gotta go? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did baby just don't go. I love you" I kissed him and started packing my belongings.

"Why are you leaving shanti?" He asked following me.

"Curt just called and told me if I don't come home he's going to find me and Justin and kill us. I can't risk that mike. Justin is my world. I'll do anything just to keep him alive." I cried. He hugged me trying to calm me down.

Mike POV

"Curt?" I asked shanti as I held her. She nodded. Curt is the bastard that owes me money and been threatening to take me and my crew out.

"You ain't going no where Ashanti. You safe here. You're mine. He lost someone so beautiful and I refuse to let something so valuable slip right through my fingers because a no good nigga want a punching bag. Regardless if Justin is his son yall not going anywhere. Your my girl now and Justin is my son. I'm his father figure. No child will grow up in a home where he watches his mother get beaten by his father. Your my queen and I'm your king. I love you and I'll a kill nigga before I let him threaten my family." She dried up her tears looking at me. I wiped her face more pushing her curly hair out her face. "Now...where this nigga live?" I asked.

Want Faster Updates? Just comment 😥 I gotta make sure yall enjoy the book before I keep just writing and you're not liking at it.

1. Do you think Ashanti will find out about Mike being in the game?

2. How do you think she'll take the situation?

3. Will mike kill Curt for threatening his family?

4. Do you think Justin and mike will grow closer and finally see Mike as his father figure?