🚫Before you read🚫

This story is just that—a story. It has steamy parts and dark parts.

Trigger warning. ⚠️ There is talk of rape and abuse.

This story does contain sex and as such should only be read by those who are over 18 and aren't going to be offended by the sex scenes. If you aren't going to be kind then there's no reason to be here.

To clear any confusion, the chapters were counting up but now they are counting down cause reasons. It'll make sense at the end 😬

Listen to the music attached to each chapter, especially towards the end as it sets the mood for the chapter.

Be sure to check out my other works!

Please enjoy my novella and remember to follow me and vote on each chapter!

Much love,
H. Napady ❤️

Copyright © 2020 by Hannah Napady

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Author," at the email address below.

hannahnapadywrites@gmail.com