5 Wishes

Johnny grins when I come out of our room in the dress that Sam and I picked out. "You like it?"

"Babe, you look incredible. Nobody is going to be able to keep their eyes off of you."

I blush as he pulls me in for a kiss. We make our way downstairs and just as they said, the paparazzi are barely even noticeable. We get in the car and the driver takes us to an upscale restaurant right in the heart of the strip. There are more photographers here, but it's also fans taking pictures.

There are fans holding signs and one sign, in particular, catches my attention.

Sydney Draper is going to die.

I stop but someone moves and the person is gone.

"Everything okay, Syd?"

I look at Johnny and I can tell he's concerned. "Fine. I just thought I saw a creepy sign. It said I was going to die..."

He frowns and pulls me inside but sends security out there to look. We're seated at a secluded table and when security comes back with nothing we focus on our dinner.

Johnny orders us a bottle of wine, holding up his glass. "To us. I'm so happy we found each other."

I grin as I clink my glass with his before taking a sip. "So where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"Huh. Well, it's changed a bit recently so let me think. I'd like the band to still be successful, maybe another world tour where I would steal you away so we could see the world together. I'd be living with you when we're not on the road. I know everything has been moving so fast, and I hope I'm not scaring you off, but I'm falling in love with you Sydney. And I don't want to run from it. I want to embrace it and spend my life loving you."

A tear slides down my cheek, "That was a really smooth answer." I give a wet laugh, "Those guys really don't know what they're talking about when they say you have no game."

He laughs, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"I'm falling in love with you too, Johnny. It's so easy being with you. I'm dreading when I have to go back to LA."

Johnny frowns, "I am too. I've gotten so used to you sleeping by my side."

I kiss his knuckles, smiling sadly. "We'll FaceTime every day and talk constantly. And it won't be long until you come back to me."

"