13 Wishes

When we get back to the hotel, Johnny pulls into the parking garage and parks in the VIP area that is restricted to public access. He helps me out of the car and pulls me into another kiss before taking my hand and pulling me towards the door.

He takes me to a service elevator that goes straight to his floor, pulling out his room key.

"So how do rooms work? Like I know some bands share rooms..."

He smirks, "We will have plenty of privacy. Cade snores so I refuse to sleep in the same room as him."

I laugh as he opens his door to a massive suite that has views of the entire city. "Holy shit this place is gorgeous!"

He laughs, closing the door before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "I've seen better views. You, for example."

I laugh, turning in his arms. "Fuck that was smooth. I bet you tell that to all the ladies."

He shakes his head as he laughs, "If you were to ask any of my bandmates they would swear up and down that I have zero game. I'm just telling the truth. You're absolutely stunning Sydney."

I'm sure I'm blushing deeply as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Well I'll be happy to tell them how wrong they are."

I pull him down into another kiss and can't help the moan that slips out of me. I feel him pull on the ties at the back of my dress, helping him loosen my dress. I step back, smiling as I let the dress fall to the floor, revealing no bra and white lace panties.

I hear Johnny's sharp intake of breath as he looks at me, making me bite my lip. I step out of the dress and lay my hand on his chest before walking past him. Once I'm at the doorway to his bedroom I look over my shoulder. "You coming, Johnny?"

I grin as he walks towards me, pulling his shirt over his head and kicking his shoes off. I walk over to his bed, crawling on top. I look over my shoulder and almost laugh at the look on Johnny's face. "How's this view, Johnny?"

"Jesus Sydney..."

I laugh, turning around and standing on my knees as I look at him. "Yes Johnny?"

I bite my lip as he walks over to me, his hands sliding over my shoulders and down my arms.