9 Wishes

I walk back into Johnny's room and close the door behind him before tossing the clothes on the bed. I push Johnny back on the bed, grinning as I pull his shirt over my head.

"Christ Syd, you're perfect."

I shake my head as I blush, "I'm not. I have too many scars to count." He pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him, holding me close.

"Perfect doesn't mean flawless. I've got scars too. Maybe one day you'll be comfortable enough to tell me about yours. For now, let's just enjoy each other."

I smile at him, running my fingers through his hair. I feel his hardness against my core so I move just enough so I can slide his length deep inside me. I ride him slowly, being careful not to make any loud noises.

He grips my hips as I move, kissing me deeply. I've never made love before but I imagine this is what it might feel like.

"Johnny..." I can't help the moan that leaves my mouth; his cock feels so good inside me as it massages my walls. It doesn't take much longer for me to come apart above him, my muscles tightening around him and milking him.

His grip tightens as he reaches his own climax, spilling himself deep inside me. He holds me for a few minutes as our breathing returns to normal, our foreheads resting against each other.

We clean up and change, walking back out into the living area.

"Syd, Cade was telling me they were trying to come up with a plan. What if we take them to your grandparents' beach house?"

"Great idea, Nash. They died and left it to me in their wills but I don't really get to go up there so nobody knows about it unless they're in the family. It's secluded so we'll have plenty of privacy. It's also big enough the whole band can stay there."

"Are you sure Syd?"

I nod, "Out of respect for my mom I don't go there often, only to check on it and fix anything that needs fixing."

They nod, their manager coming in just a few minutes later. We tell them what's going on and he agrees.

"We don't need to leave on the bus for a few days. Go out there and lay low. I'll give you updates and if you need anything let me know. No ordering food or anything. I'll send Sam to get some groceries for you guys. I'll talk to the other two and they can join you later."

The guys nod and they go to pack. An hour later we're on the road, Nash and Cade in the back with Johnny driving. He holds my hand and every time he glances at me my heart skips. Am I crazy to already be falling for him?