10 Wishes

I close my eyes, letting Johnny hold me. I've never been a cuddler, but for some reason, I love being in his arms.

A loud knocking comes from the front door, followed by the voice of Cade.

"Johnny Studs you open this door right now!"

Johnny groans, getting up and pulling his boxers on. I get up with him but pull his shirt over my head where it falls just below my ass. He looks at me like he did in the bedroom and I blush deeply.

"God I love seeing you in my shirt." He pulls me into another deep kiss as I giggle.

We finally make it to the door and Cade bursts through. He looks like he's about to start yelling at Johnny but then looks at me. "Oh shit. Hi. Sorry to interrupt..."

I blush as he looks me up and down.

"Cade! Snap out of it! What was so important?"

Cade shakes his head, turning back to Johnny. "They found you at the diner with Sydney. There are pictures all over the internet already. They're going nuts downstairs, even trying to bribe their way up here. Do you have a plan to get her out?"

I nod, "My best friend is bringing me a change of clothes."

Cade nods, "So... I guess I should welcome you to the band, Syd..."

I blink and Johnny laughs, rolling his eyes. "What do you mean?"

Cade chuckles and gives me a megawatt smile. How are they all so gorgeous? "I've been Johnny's best friend since we were kids. He doesn't sleep around and he hasn't dated since high school. The fact that you met last night and you're now naked under his t-shirt means we'll be seeing a lot more of you. So... welcome to the band."

I laugh as I look up at Johnny, "Is that true?"

He pushes the hair out of my face and leans down to give me another kiss. "Every word of it. I don't casually date, Syd. I hope you're okay with that."

I nod, smiling up at him. I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest as Johnny and Cade talk about a plan to get us out of the hotel without getting mobbed.

Another knock comes to the door and the guys become alert. Did one of the paparazzi finally get past the front desk?

"Syd? It's me, please let me in!"

I walk past the guys, opening the door for Nash. She pulls me into a tight hug before checking me for any injuries like she has done our whole lives. "Nash... I was never in physical danger you can stop that now." I laugh, closing the door behind her. I turn around and she's frozen as she looks at Johnny and Cade.

I chuckle, "Guys, this is Nashina Varma. She's been my best friend since we were kids. Nash, this is Johnny and Cade."

The look on Cade's face is priceless as he takes in my best friend. He comes up and pulls her hand up, kissing her knuckles. "It's a pleasure."

I can see the blush from a mile away, making me grin. I grab my clothes before pulling on Johnny's hand, "Let's give them some privacy."

"