Accident

"I'm home.", Lin Fang Jun shouted.
"Oh gege you're home ah. How was university?", asked Lin Mei Xun.

"Same old same. I feel so tired ughh", Lin Fang Jun tiredly plopped down on the sofa.

"Ge you know what, a new chapter was released of the book 'My Tyrant Husband' today?!!", Lin Mei Xun said screaming with hearts in her eyes.

Lin Fang Jun sighed.

It was really troublesome to have a sister who was an out of the closet fujoshi.
You see,she'll always go on and on about boys being with boys.

He's not discriminating or anything. It's just sometimes she'll get way too overboard.

"I'll go take a shower and maybe also a nap.",Lin FangJun said.

"Aww c'mon gege1,you know the male lead had sex in this chapter and it was steamy hot~~~",she squealed.

1.Gege means big brother in Chinese.

This was what Lin FangJun was talking about. As a self proclaimed straight man, it was way too hard for him.

He hurried to his room and took a shower. Both of his parents worked outside, so he and his sister were always together since childhood. She was only two years younger than him . So they're pretty much like friends.

He looked at the mirror and saw his reflection. He was a pretty manly man.

He has a healthy wheat colored skin and firm muscles.

Maybe no six packs but he did work out ,so he was toned. He also has an angular face.

The only thing pretty about him was his eyes. He got them from his mother. They're really big doe like, watery peach blossom eyes. He even has double eyelids which he thinks is pretty shameful for a man to have.

Hisirises are light brown,which looks like they are glowing in the sunlight.

He sighed and started drying off his wet hair. Suddenly he heard the doorbell ring.

He got out of the washroom and walked to the living room.

It was their neighbor Wang Bai. He was what you'd call a pretty boy with really delicate facial features.

Wang Bai looked at him and blushed, then lowered his eyes. You guessed right. He's gay (uke alert!) and has a crush on Lin Fang Jun. Lin Fang Jun knows of course,the hearts in his eyes are so obvious that it can't be anymore obvious.

He greeted,"Xiao Bai hello. Can l help you with anything?" Wang Bai blushed again.

'How can someone blush so easily?' ,Lin FangJun thought."Fang ge,the heater in my house isn't working. Will you check it out for me?",Wang Bai asked.

"Sure."Lin FangJun replied. His sister who was observing squealed from the side.

"Oh ho,two men in a dark room alone ah,accidents ought to happen ah~~~. Gege please be gentle with Bai ge okay. Oh also use lubrication and condom. If you don't have any I can lend you some.", she said and winked.

'See this is what I was talking about earlier. She just says random shit without batting an eye.'

Wang Bai looked like a tomato.

Lin FangJun scolded,"First of all it won't be dark and nothing would happen and secondly why do you have condoms? Wait for me to come home and I'll teach you a lesson." Lin Mei Xun stuck out her tongue and then smirked.

Lin FangJun went to Wang Bai's home next door.

"One of the chords were chewed by rats. Tomorrow I'll buy a new chord and fix it.", Lin Fang Jun said after inspecting the heater.

"Thank you ah Fang ge.", Wang Bai said fidgeting. ( this guy fidgets waaay too much la!)

"Do you have something else to talk?", asked Lin Fang Jun.

"Yes",Wang Bai walked closer, "Fang ge, I like you", then he kissed Lin Fang Jun.( and Xiao Jun's soul flew away).

Lin Fang Jun felt warm lips on his own. He never thought he'd be forced kissed by a man. He pushed Wang Bai away and said,!"I'm sorry I don't like you",and stormed off.

'Bang!', the door burst open and Lin Fang Jun entered. Lin Mei Xun was surprised. She asked, "Ge what happened?"

"Wang Bai,he confessed and then kissed me.", Lin Fang Jun replied. "What? Finally he has the courage. So what did you do?" Lin MeiXun asked like she was waiting for great gossip.

"What did I do? Of course I pushed him away and told him off. I'm not gay."Lin Fang Jun said matter of factly.

"You know you've hurt him. What's wrong with considering him? You can't even imagine how much courage he had to muster to confess to you.", she screamed.

Lin Fang Jun was angry. 'Is she my sister or his?',he thought.

"What's wrong with you? This is my life. You don't get to decide what I want!! You know what, I need to cool down. I'm going to take a walk.", Lin Fang Jun stated and went out of the house.

He was walking in a daze. 'Why does my sister has to be like that. Okay maybe I was harsh but I can never fall in love with a guy. That's impossible. I hate bl so much right now.'

In his daze,he failed to notice the oncoming truck. The driver was too drunk to stop the giant in time.

Just before the moment of contact Lin Fang Jun woke up from his stupor. (Too late baka!) His last thought was, 'I seriously hate bl.' and then everything turned dark.

(Hey guys,this is my first story. I don't have an editor,so there's ought to be a lot of mistakes. If you find one don't forget to mention it and THANKS FOR READING o(^▽^)o.)

Well she got a editor now, a shameless one on top of that........Sunny367
Edited: 14-01-2020