My Dear Friend

as i drove all the way to the other side of the river, i followed klaus's instructions in the text he sent me, it led me to a very big building, i couldn't if it was a company or a storage building but, it was kind of abandoned.

i turned off the car and stepped out of it locking it with the keys, looking at the building, i sighed then i went inside .

i searched the first floor but nothing , i mean did klaus sent me the wrong address or something but when i got to the second floor i noticed that there is something wrong .

it was too quiet .

someone attacked me from behind and pinned me to the wall with his hand on my neck, he was a dark skinned gorgeous guy, wait, did i just complimented the guy that attacked me ?.

"who are you ?" i asked as i choke.

"i'm suppose to ask you that , you're in my property" he smirked

"right" i hardly say that, but i got back my strength back and pushed him away

"that's not a good way to treat a lady" i told him a little bit angry, but i'm not here for a fight i'm here for stefan .

"my bad," he smirked again "what do you want ?"

i opened my mouth to answer him but, someone cut me off .

"the baby vamp is here, what a surprise" stefan walks in with a glass of burbon in his hand, he had the evil smile, ugh i hate that smile.

"stefan," i got a wide smile but, then i remembered that this is the bad version of him so i droped it to a small one.

"what do you want ?" he asked, rude he took a sip from his glass i can see the guy in my corner of my eye just standing there kinda smirking ? is he always like this ?

"i came to help you" i say calmly as i take a step foward .

"i don't need help" he laughed "it reminds me of the past, it's good not to care " he smirkes at me taking another sip.

"i guess you know each other?" the guy asked, it sounded like a question .

no shit sherlock

i gave him a look " yes, "

i watched stefan turn his head going somewhere

" hey ! where are you going ? " i asked taking two steps

" i need a refill, MOM " he answered like a child at the end of it, refuring to his empty glass

i can hear that guy chuckles, i rolled my eyes

"your boyfriend is fun like this" he said

"he's not my boyfriend he's my best friend, and no he is not fun"

he let his hands up in surrender "i'm just saying,"

"i'm marcel by the way," he had a charming smile now

"caroline" i say "you're klaus's friend right ?" ... " yeah you can say that " he answered as he sat down on the couch , he offered by his hand the chair in front of him .

i reached to it and sat down .

"so how do you know stefan ?" i asked him

"i didn't, i only know him a month ago"

"oh" i sigh before remembering something "i earlier went to klaus's and find werewolfs fighing him how was that possible ?"

he laughed a little before getting a phone call .