here we go c1

caroline's point of view POV

Our lives is a disaster. my best friend just died along with my best friend's boyfriend, Elena lost it she is trying to get them back but, i don't think that there is a chance, she is always looking for witches she even kills some of them those that accually can't help her.

Mystic falls isn't our home anymore so i took an apartment near my college , and stefan *sigh* .. stefan turned his emotions off! he started the careless look and we don't know where he is exactly.

I'm in a cafe near my apartment i called alaric 10 minutes ago, so i think that he is in his way, i take a sip from my coffee, i heard the door opened it was Ric.

He sat in front of me "Hey care," he says greeting me "Ric , you came fast " i reply suprised looking at him with a smile at my face, "yeah i was around here so..." he says

The smile just dissapeared from my face "are you alright ?" he says when he saw my smile vanished ''yeah i'm fine but, elena and stefan are not ! " i reply fast with my worried face

"Elena *sigh* she comes to the campus and the class but. i can tell that her mind is in else where, she always drink from people and she actually killed three ! " he says with an angry tone in his voice "three ?" i shout the people in the cafe toke a glare at us but then they look away "yes, and i stopped her from killing the fourth yesterday !" he said quietly.

"This is messed up, even stefan! he switched it off and he is now killing people i guess, when or where only god knows. " i say desperate " we should do something..." i finished

"Yeah i was thinking about it last night, so here it is !! me and jeremy will take care of elena and you should go for stefan" he says "you are his bestfriend and i think that he needs one right now" he finished, he is looking at me in the eyes, he is full of hope that i can make it right, i took another sip from my coffee "what should i do ? where is he ?" i say calmly .

"i lost track a week ago, but i will do some digging, i will keep you in touch" Alaric said while he is standing, he gave me a 'see you soon' smile he put his hand on my shoulder and then he left .

I finished my cup of coffee while thinking of how would i help him to get his humanity back on, i didn't find a way at this moment but i will, then i left the cafe to my apartment.

I sat in my couch, in front of it there was my flat screen, i rented a movie the last month but i didn't quite watch it, so i did while i'm bored.

It was dramatic movie, it made me even cry, i'm emotional i know !. i looked at my phone to see the time it was 9:17, i was bored again so i had an idea.

i wanted some warm blood , i'm not the killing type or the bad vampire but , i needed it , so i changed my clothes to a black short dress and i went to the bar down the street to have snack , wait did i say snack ? thats not me, weird. whatever !

I entered , it reminded me of the grill where Matty used to work, i kept moving to the bar, and i sat down. i just wanted to take a drink to make me forget about everything that happened to us. bonnie ,damon , elena's madness, the emotionless stefan, and when i said a drink i meant two kinds of drinks .

"bourbon please !" i asked the bartender " right awa... " he answered but i interuped him "no , make it whiskey" i smiled " just a minute " he nodded returned the smile .

"looking for hard stuff huh ?" i heard a voice besides me, i left my head to see a guy with a blonde hair and a blue eyes , for a second , just for one second i thought that he was ... was klaus , but i thought wrong he was a stranger , he didn't had his accent or his red lips or his charm, wait did i just said that?whoa, you're changing caroline take control of your self .

"hard stuff ? " i asked while thinking that i found my meal , "your choice for the drink ! the whiskey ?" he answered , "oh yeah bad month" i replied while waiting for the time to have the real drink, i took a sip from my glass and then i looked at him, he was smiling. he didn't have dimples, i caught myself thinking about the hybrid that killed my ex's mother, and terrified my friends, and the hybrid that saved us from the witches in my graduation.

I returned to the real world where i'm sitting in the bar with Toby, he told me his name earlier, we had a long boring chat, with me smile faking , "can you come with me for a moment ? i want to show you something" i was bored and tired i just want to take a sip of him then go home .

"yeah sure," he answerd i took him in a room where they keep the booze, "what are we doing here ? " he asked curious. "don't scream, don't move, it will not hurt " i compelled him i put my fangs in his neck and drank from his blood , it was tasty i knew it ! i feel powerful , but i let him go, i fed him my blood to heal him "You will forget about this , about me , you just had a great night at the bar thats it, and you will leave now" i compelled him again, he just nodded and left .

I left the bar too., went to my apartment, i caught myself again ! thinking about a british guy, but i cleared my head and changed my clothes to my black PJ's and i went to sleep .

Next morning my ringing phone interrupted me from sleeping, i was tired, i saw the time it was 1:34 pm , i even saw the caller ID, it was Ric.

"Hey care," he said when i answered the call "Hey ric, you interrupted my sleep" i said with tiredness in my voice "Sorry... wait what ? it's 1:35 pm " he said obviously curious "Yeah i know," i just said that to not wanting to let him know about last night "Okaay i just got a call from a friend of mine that happened to see stefan the last week !!" he informed me "yeah ? where ?" i replied fast.

"He is... at new orleans, soo get ready and pack your bags, and hey ! call me when you get there." he said he sounds busy ? "Okay noted." i say "Will i gotta go i'm kind of .. busy .. now." he replied but then i relized something ! He said New orleans as the New orleans that klaus in.

"Wait new ... " he hanged up before i even finish my sentence , i got freaked out because the last time me and klaus met, we kind of did IT in the woods so ! my heart started racing but, i kept telling myself that i was going for stefan. ' i'm going for stefan ! just for stefan, maybe we are not going to meet each other ...yeah because i'm going to get my best friend ' calming myslef .

"New orleans *sigh * here i come "

ANGELXX7 :

HEY IT'S MY FIRST WORK ! SO DON'T BE JUDGY , I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER , IT'S THE PILOT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY IN NEW ORLEANS THAT IS HOW SHE BEGAIN HER JURNAL THERE .

XOXO

-M