Chapter Twenty-Two

I've been planing to publish this sooner, but i was kind of held up so....
Enjoy!!

[Part two]

6 Hours and 26 minutes left.

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying." I verified again, I just told Elijah about the information i gathered specifically, well not really. Not the fact that I saw Finn and Kol, he'll be suspicious and won't believe that it's the real location, I know i shouldn't trust them either I'm not stupid. but they had no reason to lie and i had a feeling that it is the one.

He narrow his eyes still processing the words in his mind, "It- uh makes sense." He mumbles, "I got to be somewhere, Tell klaus when you find him." He walks past me and he was gone in a blink.

Well that's weird, and where would i find klaus? I'm curious for his whereabouts.

"Caroline!"

I turn around to look at Enzo, who's eyeing me weirdly, "What?" I ask, "There's something on my face?" I start touching it, slightly panicking do i look horrible? I just talked to Elijah and i looked horrible! Oh my. No! that's not happening.

"It's not that, though you look ridiculous indeed." I pouted, but then again i probably would look funny, I was kidnaped by the Evil mikealsons, well all of them are evil, but.. You know what i mean.

Speaking of mikealsons i wonder where Rebecca is, it's been a while.

"Where have you been? I went to the place you said were at, and you were gone." He asked, I gulp remembering what I told Elijah.

"I-uh had another vision," I nodded repeatedly.

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

"What is it then?" His smirk made that sound like he dared me to say what it was. He didn't believe me?

"She -my grandma- told me the location, the place where Silas will cast the spell." I nodded once, "I told Elijah," I raised my hand weirdly.

"Why are you lying?" He takes a step towards me and i stiffed.

"What?" I asked, panicking on the inside.

"You heard me love, Why are you lying?" He repeated. "I was with the witch that Marcel was associated with, he wasn't with me so he doesn't know this, But she couldn't contact with the spirits, Silas has been blocking the connection."

"But, on the phone you said you were with Marcel." I noted.

"He came after she left, oh that scared cat. I told him she couldn't do it." he narrowed his eyes at me, "But, the real question is -which you keep ignoring- why are you lying?"

I laughed.

"I'm not lying.." I looked at him, as if saying 'you're ridiculous'.

He looked at me blankly, and i knew it didn't work on him, obviously.

"Oh Enzo, you wouldn't believe what happened! I was on the street when I was talking to you on the phone, and in a blink of an eye i was in an ally! An ally, Enzo! It was creepy, and i was thinking that 'this can't be happening there's no witches, there all asleep' and Silas popped in my head! But it wasn't Silas. oh the feels! So i was suddenly on the ground from a famous headache caused by witchcraft obviously. Then when it ended i looked up at a complete strangers, which turns out to be the opposite of strangers, well not really opposite cause there not family, they're Klaus's aka his brothers who we killed both of them! Though they didn't kill me, they snapped my neck, Which is killing! But anyway. they told me this and they let me go," Oh my.. they were right! I do talk a lot.