Deadly talkie with daddy mikealson "Chapter ten"

Oh damn it my neck hurts.

I try to reach my neck with my hands to rub it but instead my hands got burned but the rope that was tying me which i presume was dipped in vervain.

Shit.

"Oh your up! Good." a deep sound said.

I look up to see a one smiling Mikael.
Standing next to him is what so called amy.

"I remember you" he said "mystic falls isn't it?" He sits on the chair.

"What do you want?" I ask calmly. i just realized that i'm not that scared.

He laughed "what do i want?!" He points at me with his palm while say "i should ask you that".

I stay silent.

"Just compel her and let her go mikael" amy.. the girl huffed folding her arms.

"That wouldn't be fun now davina" he said. wait. what?

"Davina!" i exclaimed "you're that witch davina?i knew you were lying" now it completely make sense i was so stupid.

"I'm sorry i lied, but i have a priority and i thought that you knew things that could help me but you found out too soon" she shrugged.

"Enough of apologizes" the original said "now what do i do to you" he said thinking.

"Don't hurt her mikael" davina warned him, oh like you care somehow.

"You want to kill that bastard right?" Klaus is not a bastard. well he is but No. "then go work on your pathetic spell to break the sire and let me do my job here" he growled.

"Let me fresh your memory here" she held out her wrist "i control you so i'm the boss here"

He stare at her with a killing look "you don't tell me what to do. because one day i will be free and the next meal for me will be marcel and a 17 year old girl".

She gulped but never break the eye contact. than she left. she will let him hurt me ?!! What the hell?.

"Well back to you" he turns to me.
"What did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't and i won't" .

He chuckle "don't be shy" he looks deeply into my eyes his smile fades "i said what was your name?" And by the need to spell my name came to me i knew he compelled me. damn it i forgot my vervain douse.

"Caroline" i spit it out.

"Lovely name. do you know what i want you to do?" His smirk is back to play.

"Well let me clear this out first. i don't want anything from you besides what that baby girl davina need" he rolls his eyes "i want an element of surprise and i'll get that but"

"But what ? What do you want from me?" I ask again

"Well a little bit of action in that dog's day" what is he thinking about?

"Davina said that you're his friend and he doesn't have friends so that means that you are special somehow" he shrugs . where is this going?

"I'm not special. and what's the point?"
I don't see it actually if doesn't want info he wants action . action?.

He ignores me and continue "and as you know he can't be killed unless i do it and i will and that would be the best day of my life." he smirks

"How could you say that ,you raised him!"

"Of course i can say that i didn't even like him. bastard like him doesn't deserve that" his tone hardened a growl at the end of his voice.

"Your the bastard in my sight" i say through my teeth. and he jumps at me putting his teeth in my neck. ouch.

I let out a scream and he let me go he is standing "you taste delicious i should drain you and enjoy your last drops of blood" he says licking my blood from his lips.

My neck stings. but i can feel the healing process begins now.

"But! I want to see the look on his face when the person he cares about tries to kill him" he says "well i can't see because i'm stuck but i will imagine"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I'm so confused .

"You my sweet caroline. you will try to kill him." he says simply. What?

"No! I.. i can't kill him . i wouldn't.. and even if i would i don't have the white oak stake"

"And who said you will do it willingly? Plus i have the white oak but! Here's the catch i won't give it to you"

"You're crazy" i say shaking my head.

He chuckle "i will give you a copy. well not affective but looks real and it will feel real when you try to kill him" he says and continue "and by your death he will be very distracted by that time i will get rid of davina and go for a dog killing trip"

What should i do? Oh frack klaus will kill me as soon as i show up there with it. he will assume that i'm working with her to break the sire and kill him.

Oh my god. please no .

"I will go make davina to make one ,it won't be long. relax" like i can relax .

Oh damn it the freaking ropes are still hurting me. I cant't escape.

What will happen ? Will he kill me? Oh my . what will happen to stefan .

I'm so damned.

Mikael enters again "it will be ready in a minute. well now where were we?" He claps his hands together. "oh compelling i love this part"

"No" i try to resist him while he get closer looking anywhere but his eyes

He grabs my chin by force making me look at him "listen very carefully" and i obey.

"You will not tell them about our little talk here . make up a good excuse about the phone call earlier. and when he'll be surrounded by his what so called minions or friends you will take out the stake that you are certain it was real and you'll try to kill him" he said and i nod

I can't say no

And every inch of my body tells me to kill him .

But deep in my head i know i can't . i will die .

Rest in peace caroline.

***
A/N
UNEDITED
excuse my mistakes. it's not my original language. :)
Xoxo
-M