Chapter Eleven

I want to scream, yell, let anyone know.

Mikael is back!
Davina is planing to kill klaus.
I'm compelled to freaking die so that mikael gets some joy.

My mouth fails me, i'm on my way there, to klaus's mansion. i planned to go away run for the hills but i can't every inch oh my body tells otherwise.

I glance at the seat next to me. the white oak stake i can't believe it. if i really succeed to kill him i will die anyway. but there's something doesn't make sense another blank in my memory.

If davina is planing to break the sire bond first then kill him with the white oak, how did she let mikael give it to me? And if i failed on killing klaus it will be in his disposal!.

It's... It's fake.. No no it's real very real and it's next to me.

I park the car beside the mansion, taking a deep breath praying that klaus would be alone so i don't do it now.

And in the exact moment i think of stefan. Who will be with him when i die?.

Plus what the hell am i going to say about that phone call. Oh damn.

I gulp coming in. it's quiet i come inside to the square yard, no one.

I go up to the great room none.

"There not here yet" a feminine voice said behind me.

I turn around, it's Haley "ah good" i say relieved. and for the first time i'm happy to see it was haley, i know what she done, her and klaus but i'm okay with her and that's just weird.

She chuckled "good? You weren't here to see klaus or stefan?" She asks folding her arms, eyes narrowing curiously.

"Um...sort of" i mumble

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good... Yeah.. Awesome" i forced a smile, she laughs "i need a drink" i turn on my heels to fitch a drink from the table.

"I could use one too" she said sighing and sitting on the couch.

I pour two glasses of this bitter liquid and went to give it to her, i sat facing her.

I try to calm myself, i take a sip. i can't i have to spill.

I'M COMPELLED !!!
"I .. I wanted to say sorry about the.. About the baby" i looked down at my fingers "klaus told me"

"Thank you." I look at her, a sad smile on her face.

MIKAEL IS BACK!!!
"What did you planed to name her?" I asked, oh shit thats rude.

"I didn't plan.. but klaus wanted it to be 'hope' and i liked it.. but look how it turned to be" he sips from her drink.

DAMN IT LOOK AT MY FREAKING PURSE! THERE'S A WHITE OAK STAKE THERE!!!

"Hope ..." i try the name "it's lovely.. i'm sorry again" and i finish my glass with one sip.

"Yeah .." She muttered "so did you like new orleans?" She asks changing the subject.

"Yes, it's beautiful, very .. alive" i grin, forgetting about mikael for a second, my grin fade slowly at the thought.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks

"No!" I answer to fast. frack.

"You can tell me" she narrowed her eyes.

"I can't... I mean there's nothing really" i laugh to cover it, i'm a terrible liar sometimes.

"Okay" she says awkwardly.
We hear a sound, coming closer please not klaus, not klaus.

An original revealed and turns out to be Elijah , i let out a breath of relieve.

"Hello ladies" he says politely.

"Hey" we greeted, me waving awkwardly.

"I believe that there is a progress on the bayou situation" he put his hands in his pockets.

"Really?" Exclaimed Haley "did they gave up the rings?" She get up from her seat.

"Not all of them no, but with you leading them through this tough time it can happen" he smiled down at her. there's something in his eyes sparkling.

"But i'm a hybrid now" she takes a deep breath, shaking her head slowly one time.

"Exactly. you still part a werewolf haley and you're one of the royals bloodline" royal ? Haley ? I laugh in my mind a bit.

"You think i can?" She asks, there's something i can't put my finger on it in this image in front of me.

"Yes, i do" he says confident "you should pay them a visit now"

She grins "yes i should" she reach him, give him a hug "thank you elijah" he just smiles.

He likes her! Oh my.. i giggle in my head, but remembering the plan. the freaking plan.

"Caroline" he snaps me out of my whim.

"Hmm?"

"I believe Niklaus was looking for you"
Haley looks at me.

"Uh.." Before i could finish mumbling. a voice interrupts us .

"Yes, i was .you owe me an explanation love" he says while entering the room.

Oh damn it.

Klaus plus his brother plus a friend if haley consider to be one equals caroline killed.

A/N
Long time no see ;) hope you enjoyed it . it's short though.
Excuse my mistakes.
UNEDITED !
Don't forget to vote + comment + share
Btw i started a new story called "my childhood bully-friend" go check it out!!
xoxo
-M