The sheer curtains blew gently in the soft breeze, dim moonlight casting it's silvery light over the living room inside. Joining both Yoongi and Aurora in the living room, Hoseok leant over Aurora who was leaning over the book seated on the carpeted floor. 

He frowned, "Time?" Hoseok too took a seat on the floor beside Aurora, eyes trailing slowly over the title of the newly formed page, "It looks to be about Seokjin's ability."

Yoongi scoffed, "Why didn't Hoseok and I get a page to ourselves? Is Seokjin special or something?"

Aurora rolled her eyes, playfully slapping Yoongi against the back, "Shut up and read."

Letting out a grunt, Yoongi rubbed a hand against his back, "Fine, fine..." he muttered, letting his gaze fall over the page of the book. Sucking in a cold breath of air, Yoongi began to read aloud, "Time. Everything that exists, everything that has existed, and everything that will exist." he began, reading the first line slowly and surely as the rest listened on intrigued, "It is represented by the movement of space, the ability to fast forwards time, stop it, reverse it and manipulate it." He paused for a moment, eyes trailing down to the final sentence with astonishment, "Each element can manipulate another, in this case time directly effects reality and reality directly effects time. Without one, the other cannot function."

Hoseok rose a brow, "So the element of reality and the element of time are linked?"

Running his fingers lightly along the words on the page, Yoongi nod, "Looks like it." he breathed, withdrawing his hand before closing the book of elements. 

Reaching out, Aurora took the book back into her grasp, tightly hugging it against her chest as she sunk back into thought, "I still don't get it." she murmured, just loud enough for both Hoseok and Yoongi to hear. "The pages of the book appear so randomly, and each with something completely different from the last." her eyes flickered up to meet with the male's, "Just what is the Author trying to tell us?"

Placing his hands firmly against the floor, Hoseok rose to his feet, "As of right now I think we just need to focus on-" The male's sentence was abruptly cut short by a gust of strong wind channeling itself through the open window. As it rushed inside the temperature suddenly began to plummet, Hoseok's form being sent into a violent fit of shivers as he wrapped his arms around his body for warmth. The wind blew through the house with a powerful passion, scattering old documents as if they were the leaves of fall and banging on the doors as if they were its chaotic drum beat. 

Watching papers beginning to fly, Yoongi quickly scurried to his feet, raising a hand as he began to channel his gravitational ability through his fingertips. Within mere seconds, Yoongi had managed to freeze any objects that went flying, keeping them afloat mid air until the wind finally stopped. 

Quickly lowering the objects to the floor, Yoongi scurried over towards the open window where Hoseok stood shivering. The tanned male's lips were now blue, teeth chattering as his eyes remained glued out the window. His white cotton t-shirt hung loosely around his thin frame as he pointed a shaking finger towards the cloudless sky, "Um... guys?"

Hearing the concern laced through Hoseok's usually calm voice, Aurora too rose to her feet, shuffling over towards the window where both Yoongi and Hoseok stood. Gaze following Hoseok's guide, Aurora's eyes widened in horror at the sight before her. 

The star speckled sky she'd grown to love so much was now almost nothing but a dark blanket of black, snuffing out all but a few speckles of light that remained of the closest of stars, but what horrified her the most was the lack of moonlight, the streets darker then ever as the moon drifted further from its orbit with earth.