"And I Love This"

"I've missed this..."

Seokjin whispers in between their gentle but breathy kisses.

"I can't believe I started this."

Haejoo stops and moves back to stare at him. Her cheek is being caressed by his fingers. Soon, his hand moves onto her neck and then, to her collarbones, slowly pushing her down on her back.

Then, he gets up a bit and shoves his hand under her back with the other hand supporting his head to stare at her face.

"This is weird. Why aren't you saying a word..?"

"No, I just want to admire your beautiful face for a while, Han Haejoo..."

She lets out a small chuckle and gazes at his eyes.

"I guess I can show you that love still exists like this..?"

"Like what?"

"This..."

He gets down near her face and kisses softly on her lips. To his surprise, she doesn't hesitate anymore and she's gladly receiving it.

He pulls her body closer to him, deepening the kiss and earning breathy sounds from her. Haejoo's hand crawls up on his back, slowly wrapping around it tightly. They are literally holding each other firmly and sharing passionate kisses with each other.

Soon, the tongues start to involve. Seokjin is trying not to scare her but also, wanting to dominate this hot kiss. However, noticing his desire, Haejoo lets his tongue do whatever he wants and she just goes with the flow.

"Oppa..."

With her breathy voice, she calls him and breaks the kiss.

"Why..?"

"You have work. We should be sleeping though."

"You started this..."

He moves down a bit so that his face levels her neck.

"...and I don't want to stop it now."

As soon as he finishes speaking, he begins kissing on her neck hungrily.

"Ahh, oppa, it hurts..."

He doesn't listen to her and keeps biting on her neck, leaving small reddish markings here and there.

He continues showering kisses over her collarbones, knowing that she's feeling pleased by earning soft moans escaping from her mouth.

"Oppa.., you need to sl-"

He suddenly shuts her up by shoving his tongue and sucking on her lips. Realizing that she can't stop him, she pushes him to the other side of the bed and hovers over him. He chuckles.

"Is it your turn now?"

"I guess so."

Pinning down his arms on each side, she gets down and goes straight for his neck. As she wants to tease him, she bites on the side of his neck.

"Ahh..!"

"You did this to me a while ago."

"It doesn't even hurt that much."

"How would you even know? You were the one doing it."

She goes on with the kiss, sticking out her tongue here and there on his neck.

"It tickles."

"Gee, shut up."

She quits her journey on his neck and goes back to his lips. Since Haejoo loosens her hands on his arms, Seokjin manages to wrap his arms around her back, with one hand slipping under her shirt, slowly pulling it upwards.