"What is with this place today and seeing you guys in the nude?! First Captain B.S. leaves the bathroom door open and now carrots is walking around the kitchen in his birthday suit. We eat in here you know!" She growled glaring at Micah with the last part he winced but still didn't bother covering himself. "You saw the boss man naked?" Micah raised as all of their eyes turned to me, they didn't seem pleased about that either. "What ever happened to the pants stay on rule?" She groaned with a slight face palm, I couldn't blame her for being annoyed with us right now. "But pants off is so much more fun, don't ya think Sid?" Micah had strolled into arms reach of her as he leaned in with a purr, the mutts growled but no one moved. 

"Why don't I join the topless party and you tell me?" Her words were delivered with the quick removal of her top that stunned all of us to stillness. "Maybe I'll join the naked party too, if you think you can handle it!" She snarled as she reached back to unclasp her bra. I found myself moving and at her side in an instant as I draped my own jacket over her and stopped her show of skin. I really didn't need to be dealing with a bunch of horny pack members right this minute, especially if I was amongst them. "I think we get the point Sid, Micah put some clothes on!" I snapped out an order as his darkened gaze snapped back to focus and he nodded before hurrying back upstairs to calm down after Sidney's little show. 

"Actually I don't think you do, you really don't seem to get it at all." She stated as she shrugged off my jacket and slipped her shirt back over her head to the disappointment and silent relief of all of us before meeting my gaze. "I don't care about you being naked, you aren't the first guys I've ever seen in the nude considering the whole shifters thing. So seeing you naked isn't a big deal in general, it doesn't embarrass me and honestly I don't care if you see me naked. I mean you technically already have when the doc had to fix me up but when my life isn't in danger your wolves look at my own nudity a lot differently and considering you idiots maybe your human sides do too." She sighed out, her words stung ever so slightly. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" Colt ever the voice of reason was the only one keeping better control than me at the moment considering I was still very close to the previously shirtless female. "Well it's obvious to everyone here that the human half is usually the more logical while the wolf is more instinctive. The simple fact is that's why it's so important to have control over the wolf half, but everyone has a breaking point, a limit to their control before they snap." She scanned our group shooting a glance over to a fully dressed Micah entering the room cautiously as we nodded our agreement. 

"Well the simple fact is without injuries involved ALL of our wolves are horny little b******ds and b****es, including my own on occasion. So although you fools walking around here naked doesn't bother me it does tend to bother my wolf." She gritted out softly, as if she hated the admittance. "So you mean to tell us that your little wolf want to jump our bones?" Emmett smirked as she balled her hands into fists but held her ground. "If she doesn't want to tear into you for disrespecting my personal space, yeah. Although usually she just wants to be aggressive with you not romantically interested, although for some reason she does find you bunch of fools increasingly attractive." She scoffed and I couldn't help smiling at that tid bit.

 "Wipe the grin off Bowen, think about what I'm saying here, the real point. I don't care if your naked or if you see me naked but both things can not continue to happen, it's not safe for anyone. Our wolves are only being drawn closer together as our friendship grows, and if they are forced to behave for too long under pressing circumstances, then limits will be reached and I don't think anyone wants the consequences of more than a few of us losing it." She frowned out, and now I understood. "If we're not careful about pushing our wolves to stay under control then our control might slip and we might end up in a blood bath with each other." I muttered slowly. 

"Pretty much, although there can be more dangerous outcomes." The last part was so soft that I knew only I had heard her, it made me wonder what she was thinking in that exact moment, and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know. "So keep the pants on and show a little less skin until our wolves calm down a bit, gotcha." Simon agreed as Colton came forward and handed Sid a full coffee mug, the look she gave him was a grateful one. "Thanks." She sighed with a small smile and a twinge of jealousy and annoyance came from the wolf inside me.

 "No problem, you still don't look like you feel fully awake." He chuckled back easily, since when was my beta so buddy buddy with the she wolf. "I'm not, not to mention the fact it's so stinking cold in here that I didn't want to get out of the warm blankets," she sighed back as she sipped the drink happily. "We still have to be at training in a couple of hours." I was a hit surprised when my tone came off more annoyed than intended, and Colton's raised brow showed he was aware of it too. Maybe Sidney was right about our wolves limits, mine had been pushing his bounds since she showed up and if I wasn't careful my own control might just break.

*Sorry about updates being slower than usual. I've been sick off and on as well as busy with so much lately. I'll still try to keep up the updates for all you amazing readers though.*